Day 1

Legend : H/C : Hair colour

E/C: Eye Colour

F/N: First Name

L/N: Last Name

You woke all of a sudden to a blender, you thought to yourself "Damn it, Dan woke me up, well at least I get a yummy breakfast!" You got up and made your bed which had black and purple sheets that were your favorite after you soon got dressed. Without realizing what shirt you had chosen you walked out of your room and closed the door very hard. Phil walked excitedly towards you and his eyes went from your face to where your boobs were exposed more than usual.

"HEY! PHIL! YO!? My eyes are here" as you jested towards your face you realized that your shirt showed most of your boobs.

"F/N... Uh.. yeah... What?" Phil couldn't help himself because you had only worn really baggy clothes around him and he never realized how curvy your body was.

"Sorry!!! OMG! Phil! Stop looking! DAN HELP ME!" You called for Dan and he came running to your rescue.

"What's" He was cut off as you turned around and he realized what Phil saw.

"Holy shit, F/N L/N, where have you been hiding these?! I mean wait what?" Dan said excitedly and accidently.

You ran towards your room and quickly grabbed your sweater from Dan and Phil's tour. You opened your door to see the two tall boys drooling over you.

"OKAY! That's enough! STOP IT!" You slapped Phil's cheek and Dan's, they were bright red.

"SORRY F/N!!!" Said Phil very apologetic and beg for your forgiveness.

"It's okay Phil. It happens. Now for you Daniel? Don't you have something to say?" You questioned Dan sternly and smirked a little.

"Nope. I am not sorry for what just happened, that was great F/N." He walked away and you followed him.

"DAN?! WHAT?! EXCUSE ME?!" You blushed and started going red, you didn't want to admit but it was fun to see both of look at you in complete heat.

"I am kidding F/N" said Dan reassuring you, Dan had thought to himself " Nope! yeah right i am so not joking damn F/N! Oh GOD!"

"Okay good." You said blushing.

~LAZY ASF SO TIME SKIP~

In The next chapter ! LOL First time doing this tell me what you think XD