Story Time Short: THE ASSEMBLEY OF THE TEAMS

Min: Lol hi
Kit: CRAP ITS TIME TO RELEASE A NEW CHAPTER
Min: Enjoy
Kit: WE DO NOT OWN STUFF!!!!
Min: FYI THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER ONE!!!
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It was a regular day in the Tsuki village. To newly made genin ran throughout the town to a building in the middle of town. Today they would get their teams. One had long red hair and matching eyes. The other had black hair and onyx  eyes.

They payed no mind to the rocky streets that sat upon hills. Nobody really cared either. They all just simply moved out of the way and continued what ever task they were doing. They we all rouges and missing nin. All of the children were at the school or at the ceremony. The ceremony that the two just happened to be running to. They dodged carts and other things of the sort before rounding the corner and finally making it to the front of the building. There Headbands were displayed on their foreheads proudly. They quickly went in side and saw the others already in their seats. They found two next to each other in the front row. They sat down and waited about 2 minutes before the Tsukikage gave a speech.

"Children!YOU ALL ARE AMAZINGG NINJAS THAT WILL KICK ASS..." 

It was really long and nobody really cared.

"Team Midnight is Tengan Masako , Ichikawa Neko (guess who's cousin) , and Ban Nikko. You train under Seta Shunsho! I promote you to chunin!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ignore the leaf symbol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Next team Daylight, Consisting of Fukushima Shinzo, Toma Motonobu, Fuse Harui, under Kase Nanami." You are the newest JOININ team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ignore leaf symbol)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"LAST ARE THE GENIN TEAMS!! TEAM DAWN, AYAHA MAKI, KIA UCHIHA, AND RADIAN AHIRU! YOU THREE WILL FOREVER TRAIN UNDER SADSHI SATO!"

The three smiled at each other. Their sensei looked down at her new team and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NEXT IS TEAM DUSK; KUMIKO UCHIHA, MONO YUGO, TAMO HASEGAWA, YALL' TRAIN UNDER SHIORI MAKI!!!!!"

Everybody on the team looked at each other and noddded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

min: SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS I JUST MIGHT NOT UPDATE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!