Chapter 7

Ok... I know I haven't uploaded AT ALL for a VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! But in my deffence, I've had extreme writer's block, it's a serious condition and is sadly very common :'( but don't worry! I'm getting better!!!!! :D SOOOOOO Here's what you've been waiting for!!! ENJOY!!!!!!

Chapter  7

~Serena's POV~

I awoke early in the morning again and looked around me, remembering last night's events and looked down at my little bundles of joy and then at Dawn, who was... Snoring? It sounded like a mixture of snoring, groaning, and talking.

I stifled a giggle and climbed out of bed carefully, making my way to the door and opening it just enough for me to slip through and wondered out into the hallway.

I looked around and placed my hands on the wall-since it was still dark outside and the lights were off. I felt my way towards the stair and began to decend. I was halfway down I think, when I heard something from behind me and I turned to see what it was-but of course, stupid me forgot that it was too dark to see anything, stupid, right? I shrugged off the eery feeling I got and continued down.

"Serrreeeenaaa...."  Came an all too familiar voice, making me jump and lose my footing.

I came tumbling down the rest of the stairs. I landed at the bottom with a loud 'thud', because my head hit the tiled floor really hard. I moaned in pain as I just layed there, trying to make the floor stop spinning.

"Get out!" Came the same voice, but this time, more forceful, more fierce.

By now, I was starting to freak a little,"Who's there?! Dawn! Dhiren! If that's you guys... You're dead when I find you!"

I heard the shuffling of feet on the stair and someone came rushing down,"Serena! Are you okay?!" said Dhiren worriedly.

I stood up shakily,"Was that you?! Tell the truth Dhiren!"

"What are you talking about? Are you okay?!"

"You know what the hell I'm talking about! That... That... voice was calling me!" I shook vigorously, on the verge of tears.

"Woah, calm down, what happened? What voice?"

"His voice..." I whispered,"I-I woke up, and wondered into the hall, then I found the stairs and decided to cook breakfast for you guys, but when I got half way down, I hear his voice, whispering my name," I shivered involuntarily,"and then, I was so startled, I slipped and fell down the rest of the way." I swallowed hard,"And-and then... He told me to get out."

"Wait, what? Who's voice?"

"Steve's."

"Steve?"

I nodded,"M-my... Dad's."

He stared at me for what seemed like eternity, then he finally spoke, slowly,"You heard your dead father's voice." he stated.

I looked down and gave a nervous and choked up chuckle,"Sounds crazy, doesn't it?"

He stared at me again, more intently, it felt,"No. Not that crazy, really."

I looked up at him,"What? You don't think that, me hearing my dead abusive father's voice, is crazy?"

He shook his head-at least I think he did,"No. Not really. Things... Its... Well it's complicated to explain right now. Especially since I'm not sure of anything right now. Just, go back to bed and rest a little bit more, okay?"

I nodded weakly and stood back up, grabbed onto the railing, and headed back up the steps, being more careful this time.

~Dhiren's POV~