✏ Together Again

Start from the beginning

He replied with a simple 'good' as an answer. Only for (y/n) to seem worried about (c/n). Being with (c/n) through her elementary and junior high years, she knew that he wasn't ok. That something was bothering him.

"Hey (c/n)? What's wrong? I know that tone all too well. As much as your answer too." She pulled her chair next to (c/n) as she began to pat his back.

Sighing, (c/n) looked to (y/n), with sad eyes. Knowing his mistake as a bad choice.

"I'm so stupid of trusting (r/n). I never thought it would've happened. But it did. To the point where she never stopped, and always kept me away from talking to you a lot like we used to back in junior high, 6th grade." (Y/n) continued patting him softly, as she tried to do her best in comforting him.

You're never gonna get it
I'm a hazard to myself
I'll break it to you easy
This is hell, this is hell
You're looking and whispering
You think I'm someone else
This is hell, yes.
I am in hell.

"(R/n) had been very possessive with me for all that time in our relationship, and even cheated on me more than twice." He said quietly, as he held back his tears.

"I'm so sorry (c/n). I could've helped you out, but I was to caught up in everything to notice." (Y/n) said as she held her sad tone back. Knowing that she was never fully aware of all this happening.

She felt a strong; but not a hard, or hurtful grip; on her shoulder. She looked up to see (c/n), smiling faintly at her. "It's fine now. I broke up with, because she made so many more excuses to miss all the dates and even our anniversary that I planned."

We don't have to talk
We don't have to dance
We don't have to smile
We don't have to make friends
It's so nice to meet you,
Let's never meet again
We don't have to talk
We don't have to dance

Yeah yeah, yeah yeah

It seemed like forever as the had begun to talk more and more to each other about how they remember the good old times, and even about how things were with their families. That they didn't notice it was lunch period. The happy atmosphere was back once again.

Until, (c/n) had said something to make (y/n) feel a little emotional.

"My mother misses you. Everyday, she would ask me how you were. And even told me that you never bothered to answer the calls she had been giving you. I felt so guilty and rude of not telling her what happened between us." (C/n) looked down into his hands as he frowned.

"Aww. I didn't really answer the calls because my mother would usually be the one to use the phone all day for her 'job'. And I would be out in town with (b/f/n)." (Y/n) explained as she rubbed (c/n) shoulder.

You're never gonna get it
I'm a hazard to myself
I'll break it to you easy
This is hell, this is hell
You're looking and whispering
You think I'm someone else
This is hell, yes.
Literal hell.

"Really?" (Y/n) nodded as if saying yes, smiling cheerfully as (c/n) began to act like a small child. Oh how she missed the way he would act. It brought warmth into her heart again.

"(Y/n)?" (C/n) called her, as he began to play with his sleeves, and looking at the floor nervously. "Hmm?" She replied shortly after putting away her (subject) notebook. "Do you still love me?"

"Yea, no matter how much it pained me to see you and (r/n) together I still had a place for you in my heart. Why?" (Y/n) giggled at (c/n)'s nervousness. Making him blush with embarrassment.

"I was wondering, because-because... I still love you too. I never felt the same way towards (r/n). Only when I saw you. And the biggest mistake I ever made was when I left you, broke up with you, just to be with her. And I want to get back with you. Just like we were before (r/n) took me away from you, and I'm sorry for ever hurting you. And I am wondering if you'd still be mine?" He turned away, feeling the butterflies rise up and go down in his stomach.

We don't have to talk
We don't have to dance
We don't have to smile
We don't have to make friends
It's so nice to meet you,
Let's never meet again

"Oh (c/n). I'm sorry too. I was being so ignorant about it and never bothered to say anything for two long years. And even overreacting to you and (r/n) a lot. I'm so so so sorry. And yes, I will be your's again. Forever and always." (Y/n) replies with a faint smile, as tears began sliding down her cheeks.

Both (c/n) and (y/n) hug each other, before they pull apart. They then stare right into each others (c/n/e/c) and (y/n/e/c) eyes.

(C/n) starts to lean in, closing the gap between them. Lips syncing with each others once again. As he pulls (y/n) closer to him, never letting go. The kiss they shared once again was long and passionate.

A few seconds later, they separate from the kiss, staring back into each others eyes. "I love you (y/n)." (C/n) says kissing her nose. Which made her giggle a little.

"I love you too (c/n)." She kissed his forehead, as she stood on her tip toes, smiling. "Love you more." (C/n) replies back, kissing her shortly after she wraps her arms around him. Both smiling happily as they walked out of the classroom, and into the school courtyard.

We don't have to talk
We don't have to dance
We don't have to talk
We don't have to dance
We don't have to talk, talk, talk
We don't have to dance
We don't have to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk