I've been cut off by Carson's laughter, I looked at him wierdly.

"You're rambling Cass," he said smiling showing those adorable dimples.

"Oh. Sorry I just don't want my dad to be angry. He beats me every chance he gets. He's scary when he's angry you know? He turns into a monster and-"

I've been cut off by his laughter again. Okay, this is a little bit annoying already.

"What?" I asked him a little bit annoyed.

"You - just said mo-onsters" he said between his laugh.

"Oh. Sorry," I looked down embarrassed.

"What? Why are you sorry?" He asked me confusion written on his face.

"I tend to ramble every time I talk to you." I felt my cheeks heat up, hotter than the usual.

"It's cute when you ramble," he chuckled as he pinch my cheeks gently.

I felt my cheeks become red so I turned around to hide my blush. He laughed louder, so being the impatient person I am, I smacked his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" He rubbed the spot where I hit him, even though I know it didn't even hurt him a bit.

"Quit laughing at me!" I glared at him.

He raised both of his hands to mock surrender.

"Come on." He stood up and offered his hands

"Where?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"To my room. Don't you want to get some sleep?" He said with the 'duh' voice.

Oh right.

I mentally slapped my face for being stupid. I took his hand. He led me to his room which is surprisingly neat.

I stared at his room with my mouth agape. I expect his room to be messy

"You thought my room is messy don't you?" He asked me like he can read my mind.

I nodded sheepishly. He plastered a fake disappointed look on his face.

"Sorry," I looked down and stared at his blue carpet floor.

"You apologize to much cupcake."

I looked up expecting a smirk on his face but instead I saw a smile on his face. The smile that makes my heart melt. I returned his smile immediately.

He cleared his throat and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Are you done staring at me?" He smirked.

The smile's gone which made me frown, wanting that smile to appear again.

"In your dreams Matthews." I glared at him.

He walked past me and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, suddenly feeling scared that he'll leave me here, alone.

"Miss me already?" He cocked his head sideways.

I didn't answer him and crossed my arms.

"I'm going to get you clothes for you to sleep in," he said pulling out a baggy t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

He's letting me wear his clothes?

He walked towards me and handed his clothes to me.

"Here wear this, I'll go outside so you can change." he walked out and closed the door.

I took my shirt off as fast as I can and wore his shirt. His shirt smelled like him. Actually his room smelled like him.

'It's because he practically lives here stupid.'