"5,6,7,8,9,and...10," Hayley says.

And all of a sudden, I hear a breathless cry....

"It's a booyy!" Doctor Olsen says. "And a big boy he is."

"Oh my gosh," I cry into her shoulder. "You did it babe. You did it. I'm so proud of you."

She wraps her arms around my neck and cries. "We did it Niall."

"Niall, would you like to cut the cord?" Doctor Olsen says.

"Yes sir," I say wiping the tears. He hands me the scissors and I cut it in one swift move.

"Let's clean him up so you can hold him," Doctor Olsen says handing Riley over to Kendra.

"Is he okay doc?" Y/N asks.

"He looks okay, but we'll have to run tests," he says.

I sigh deeply and kiss Y/N quickly on the lips. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," she says and hugs me tightly. "You were great support."

"I tried," I say and kiss her cheek. "He's so beautiful babe."

"I want to see him," Y/N says.

I look over at the incubator and see the nurses cleaning him up. He's still crying, which is a good sign.

"He's got a pair of lungs on him," Y/N says. "I want to hold him please."

Nurse Hayley puts on a diaper and wraps him in a blanket. "Here you go Y/N."

She walks over to us and slowly hands him to Y/N.

"Oh my gosh," she whispers as she holds him. "He looks so much like you Niall."

I look down at Riley and he's got my nose and eyes. He's looking at me and I feel something deep inside me. This. This right here is my life from now on. Y/n and Riley are my life now. Although things may not have turned out the way I have originally planned, I'm just glad to have the both of them in my life.

"You should get our parents," she whispers.

"Right, I'll be back," I say and walk out of the room to the waiting room.

I enter the room and let out a huge sigh when I see our family. They see me and stand up.

"How are they?" Y/N's mum asks.

"They're both fine. She wants you all to come inside."

They follow behind me and we enter the room. I let them enter first because I know they're anxious to see them.

"Sweetie?" her dad asks as they slowly walk inside.

"Hi guys, say hello to little Riley Lee Horan," Y/N says, kissing the top of his head.

Our parents gather around her bed and aw at the sight of Riley.

"Oh Niall, honey, he looks so much like you when you were a baby," my mum says.

"He's a big boy," Bobby says. "How big?"

"I think the nurse said 7 pounds, 4 ounces, and 21 inches long," I reply.

"Oh my," her mum says. "He's so cute. Awwww, may I hold him?"

Y/N nods and slowly hands Riley over to her.

"My oh my, he's got your eyes Niall," Y/N's mum says. "But we'll see who's personality he's got."

Y/N chuckles and says, "Hopefully he'll have his dad's talents but my personality."