Chapter 6

Thirza's p.o.v

Every morning, I feel the breeze

The sun washes over me..

The sound of water, the crashing sea

Is it only me..that feels alive

Its all ahead on me

'Cause it feels so right..

Jus open your eyes and see that..

Chorus: Life is beautiful [so beautiful]

So beautiful to me

Life can take you anywhere

You don't know where it leads you

But you know you're not alone

Just open your eyes and see that..

"How was it?" he asked me.

"You sing beautifully," I told him giving a peck on his cheek.

I opened my eyes before the guy next to me could reply or do anything.

Phew.... what a wierd dream!

I sat on my bed and hugged my knees. The dream was wierd but still... it gave me a familiar thought but I couldn't figure out what. The wierdest part was the guy in my dream was Brandon except he wasnt. How did I know that? I just knew it! Oh God! Out of all people why wat it me who lost my memory?

Fate just can't stop meddling! My inner voice told.

I smacked the back of my head and went to the washroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and stared at my reflection. I anyone saw me, they would think I was perfectly alright. But that dream had triggered something in me and I knew that whatever I was doing was wrong.

I wiped my face and went downstairs. I found Brandon's mom at the dining table reading a newspaper and sipping her coffee silently.

"Good morning," i greeted her brightly.

She was startled but then she laughed and replie, "Good morning dear. Seems like you are an early riser."

I laughed but did not reply. Once I poured my self some coffee I asked her if Brandon was awake. She nooded.

"In his room," she told me smiling. I smiled back at her and skipped up to his bedroom. I knocked the door.

"Come in," i heard him call out.

I pushed open the door and found him at his table.

"What you doing?" I asked standing next to him.

"Um - I -" he stammered. I raised my brows. "Writing a poem."

I was shocked and amazed at the same time.

"Can I read it? Please?" I begged. He looked at me unsurely then nodded. He gave me a white sheet of paper. he had written the words in red.

I skimmed throuh it and read the poem aloud.

"Cute and smart

You captured my heart.

We met by a great mistake

I wish it was by the lake.

So that I could look into your eyes

Into your soul and where your heart lies.

And then as if on cue

I could kiss you.