Chapter 2

Denver’s p.o.v.

Never in a million thoughts did I think that I could be this worried. The doctor came and checked her.

“We don’t have much to worry about. She’s been tortured pretty badly,” he observed.

I nodded. He stayed for a few minutes and then left with a quick goodbye. I looked at her again. She was different and i knew it.

Being 18, i've dated many, call me a player or whatever! I Usually my emotions dont get in my way but this girl gives me the shivers down my spine.

The wounds on her neck and hands were horrrible. It looked ghostly on her pretty body. I laid beside her and gazed silently at her. Looking at her made me feel comfortable..relaxed.

I would take revenge upon the person who did this. I made a resolution. Suddenly she stirred and turned. She was facing me when her eye lids fluttered open. I was looking at the most beautiful pair of eyes. It was the ocean blue.

Thirza's p.o.v

I opened my eyes and the first thing I sighted was the handsome guy's face. i took a sharp intake of breath.

I looked at his flawless face. His striking green eyes, brown hair, nose, and lips everything was perfect. I realized i was staring at him so i pulled my eyes awy from him and tried to sit up. Instead i fell back on the bed.

The guy laughed. "Let me help you," he tld still smiling. He got up and helped me to sit up.

i mumbled a "thankyou."

He nodded. I shifted my hands to make it comfortable. But i felt a jolt of pain. All the gashes on my body were starting to burn.

I started to scream. I was screaming and struggling so much that i felt tears on my face. The guy rushed over to me instantly.

"What happened?" he asked me.

I shook my head, clutching my arm. Then without realizing, i threw my arms around him and hugged him.

"Shh shh," he tried to calm me down.

"It hurts," i cried into his shoulder. As my eyes moved, i noticed his other three friends staring at us with frustration and worry.

I felt something in my throat. I pushed him away and I was lying on my stomach. I was facing the floor and I puked.

But it was only blood.

My throat was stinging as I heard the others gasp. One of the friends called the doctor.

"Is he coming?" the guy next to me demanded. I couldnt hear the reply as i yelped at the pain. Then i turned and i was lying on my back again.

I willed myself to pass out and as the darkness took over I could only see the boy's flawless face.

Denver's p.o.v

"Noo!" I screamt as she closed her eyes again. There was blood all over me. Where was the doctor? Just then the doctor arrived.

He poured a blue liquid into her mouth.

"She's been cut by the Boplisoodon knife." He told me with terror in his eyes.

"Boplisoodon?" I asked.

"It's a blood poison knife that can kill you eventually. It has some kind of a venom in it." the doctor explained.

Seeing my widened eyes, he smiled.

"No don't worry. I gave her the cure. She'll be allright in time." He told me.

i nodded and saged my shoulders in relief.