JULY 8 II

"This," Negan smiled, swinging his bat "This is Lucille and she is awesome

"This," Negan smiled, swinging his bat "This is Lucille and she is awesome. All this is just so we can pick which one of you gets the honor." Negan began pacing again, making short stops in front of each member of the group, when he stopped at Abraham, Abraham didn't back down.

He straighten up, looking Negan straight in the eye but Negan only laughed, moving on down the line.

He stood over Carl before crouching down, "You, you got one of our guns. You got a lot of our guns, don't you? Shit, kid, lighten up, at least cry a little."

"Seriously?" Dahlia called out, trying to grab Negan attention off of Carl, "This is what gets you off, huh? This is what makes you feel powerful and shit?"

Negan smiled, "Well, looky here, the troublemaker speaks!" Negan walked over to Dahlia, "And sweethart, if I remember correctly, you were one of the things that got me off."

Rick gaze went from Negan back to Dahlia as he stared at her with another emotion, hurt. Negan moved on to Maggie, "God, you look shitty. Maybe I should put you out of your miser-"

"No! No!" Glenn shouted, getting up to protect Maggie but before he could, a Savior stopped him, giving him a beating and held a gun up to his face as Negan shook his head. "Nope! Get him back in line."

Maggie began sobbing again, shaking, "Please."

Dwight pulled Glenn back to his previous position as he sobbed for Maggie, calling out.

Negan laughed before walking around, "Okay, listen. Don't any of you do that shit ahain. 'Cause I will shut that shit down! First one is free, it's an emotional moment! I get it," he pointed to Glenn, biting his lip, before looking down at Rick, "Sucks don't it?"

He walked over to him, crouching down, tilting his head, "The moment you realize you don't know shit." Rick didn't respond, just began shaking again, his wet hair falling into his face and Negan looked at Carl, smiling as it clicked.

He pointed Lucille at the teenager, "This is your kid, right? This is definitely your kid!"

"Just stop this!" Rick yelled, hitting the dirt.

"Hey!" Negan shouted, "Do not make me kill the little future serial killer 'cause I really don't wanna. But, I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order. Right, Rick?" Negan pointed Lucille at him, making him look at the end of the bat, "I could do you but that's too easy on me."

"Kill me!" Dahlia yelled out, causing Rick to shake his head rapidly.

"No! No!"

"Do it!"

Rick looked up at Negan, his eyes pleading to him along with his words, "Just kill me, please. Please."

Negan backed away, holding out his arms, "Looks like we got a conflict here! It's all coming down to which one of you two wants to die more!" Rick looked across to Dahlia, who was sobbing as she stared back, "Wait a minute, wait a god damn fucking minute! I get it now! You two love each other!" Negan began hysterically laughing, "Oh my god, this is the some shit! This is some shit, indeed. You know what?"

Negan swung Lucille around, pointing to the two, "Maybe I should just kill you both, make the boy an orphan."

"Negan, please," Dahlia began sobbing, soon her words slurring and becoming lost and unclear as Negan made his way over to her, "Please, don't do this."

"Why shouldn't I? I should just kill you for breaking my number one rule, Lia! What's the rule? Huh?"

Dahlia sniffled, breathing deeply, not being able to breath through her sobs, "To not leave."

"To not leave!" Negan repeated, bending down, "I think I have a excellent punishment in mind. Hal!"

Soon, a younger male stepped forward, he had sandy brown hair and an ax in his hand, "This is Hal. Your people killed his wife of ten years. Ten fucking years, can you believe that?" Dahlia looked up at Hal, who's attention was on Negan as his fist clench around the ax, "Hal, what was her name?"

"Alexus," Hal replied, quietly, his voice sounding weak at the name.

"Alexus, beautiful woman, in fact. Could make a hell of a meatloaf. You know what, Hal, I'm gonna solve your problem. Here," Negan pointed the bat now in Dahlia's face, "is your new Alexus."

Dahlia began shaking, looking around as the rest of the Saviors watched then looked up at Negan, "How about you two go in that RV and have fun?"

"Negan, please, don't," Dahlia cried as two Saviors grabbed her arms, picking her up off the ground, "Negan!"

Everyone in the group became crying as they watched the girl be dragged away and Rick straightened, "You don't have to do this, Negan. Please, she doesn't des- she doesn't, Negan, please."

"Oh, but she does. One, for breaking my rules, and two, Alexus can't die in vain, now can she, Rick?" The men threw Dahlia in the RV, joining Hal as they closed the door, muffling the girl's chilling screams. 

i deadass started crying while writing this shit