"It's not really a romantic Valentine's Day plan," I argue and now I'm the one who's pouting. He chuckles a bit and I feel the pressure of his kiss on top of my hair.

"It doesn't need to be romantic. I just want to spend Valentine's Day with my valentine," Scott puts a bit of distance between us and his index fingers pokes my chest. "You."

I want to argue, I really do, but spending a stressful day with him sounds like the best idea right now. Besides, he has such an earnest look on his face while he expects my reply that I feel all my reasoning crumbling and vanishing.

"Fine," I finally say, earning a stunning smile from my Scott. "But don't you dare blaming me if you get tired or bored."

"Got it!" He exclaims and his lips are on mine and he lets me go to grab his own bouquet on the counter. I giggle as he walks backwards, looking at me with a smile. "February 14th! Don't forget! I'll be here! We're going to deliver so many flowers!"

"Can't wait!" I say, raising my arms a bit and he seems satisfied, leaving the shop after blowing me a kiss.

-

It's very early in the morning and the chilly air makes me shiver. It's February 14th and everywhere you see heart shaped decorations - including in my shop. I know very well that it's another holiday that ensures we spend money but I have no problem regarding that, especially when my business is receiving a great deal of this money.

However, every Valentine's Day is stressing to some extent. There are several requests and everyone wants their arrangements to be delivered in a short time. I bite my lip and pray to the divine entity listening that this day goes by without stressful hiccups.

I start assembling the bouquets first thing after opening the shop. Those are orders made a day or more before and I make sure that they're ready to go as soon as one of my delivery guys arrive. I hired an extra one for today to be sure that the flowers would get faster to my clients. It pushes down my profit a bit, but it ensures that my clients stay happy and loyal to me.

I'm finishing the sixth arrangement when I hear the door opening. It's too early to be a client so I assume it's my delivery guy - except it's not. It's Scott. He's sleepy but looks very warm in his nice coat and navy blue beanie. I can't help but beam at him and when he smiles back at me, he looks a bit more awake.

"Hi, Scotty," I say softly and dreamily, though I hate it. I can't help I'm head over heels for this man. He comes towards me and wraps his arms around my small frame and I press my nose against his neck. He giggles.

"Your nose is cold," He says and I giggle a bit myself and bury my face on his chest instead, happy and warm and safe.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I mumble, looking up at him with a smile then. Scott smiles too and he kisses me gently.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mitchie." He says back and I'm so happy I think my lips will be perpetually stretched in a smile. He lets me go and hands me a cup of coffee and a white box which carried a muffin.

"You're my savior," I grab the coffee and the muffin and kiss his scruffy cheek before going back to the counter. I sip on the cup and give a little bite to the small cake while Scott inspects the arrangements stacked to the side. "You didn't have to come so early, you know?"

He shrugs. "It's okay. More time with you."

I chuckle and I figure I'm blushing a little bit. Scott can be so cheesy and surprisingly, I don't hate it. I give him a smile and move back to the arrangements and he starts pulling his sleeves up.