Episode Three - Part Two

"Oh no. " I gasped as I looked at the beast. A lion, bird, bear creature that was at least twenty times the height of myself. Cornello laughed and rambled on about how he gave us very low odds to pass with.

The beast jumped over to Ed, I lunged forward and punched it's face with my fist. Parking my foot on its snout I pushed myself backwards, tucking and rolling after a backflip. "(YN)! Stay out of the way!" Yelled Eddie. I let out a grunt. The hideous thing snapped to Ed, biting onto his arm. Metal one of course.

I sprinted towards the back of the thing, jumping up and using the pocket watch to help me change part of my metal gloves into a sharp blade. Forcing myself down I jabbed my hand into the beast. Making let go of Ed.

Again I fell back and jumped away. Letting Ed hit the thing around, I could see Rose going to a doorway and Cornello laughed at Ed. I nodded to All who smiled and let me do what I wished. Silently I went to the other side of the room, away form the beast and closer to the Father. Sunning up a stairwell to meet him face on.

He pulled a second gun out, I dodged the first bullet and leaped back down. Beckoning him to try anything else.

"Look Rose, the boy has no arm and the lady Strong Hand still protects him. She is as good as a sinner. Anyone who helps justify the taboo is surely someone who has done it themselves." Cornello laughed. Edward raised his arm to Rose as I went over to kill the pet.

"Yeah Rose, take a good look!" The beast bit into my metal hand, denting it of course. I glanced at Rose. She looked afraid. Like something dear to her had been shattered. "This is what happens when you play god!"

I heard the glove crack and I slipped my hand out before the Father's pet could take my hand along with it. The beast thing went back into a corner. A chuckle came from the old man. I looked back at him. His ring bolted, the stone, two large machine guns rolled out of his robe and pointed towards me and Ed. "Let's see if you sinners can dodge these bullets!" He uses one gun to shoot at me, I ran as fast as I could away from the bee swarm of bullets. Watching as Al walked to the back of the room with Rose. Ed made a wall in-between the guns and Al, along with him an Rose.

Father took a second to change the load as I took whatever bullets I could from the ground and stuffed then into my boots before running over to the wall, getting skinned a few times around my legs. Sliding to Ed I made a frantic whisper. "We need a plan!"

But before he could answer I was hit in the arm, a blinding pain shot through me and all I could make out were screams of my name and malicious laughter. I reached over to Ed as I saw his shocked expression. Another gap opened up in my thigh and I fell forward. Edward reached to catch me and pull me closer to the wall as cover. Grunting I shewed his away. I saw Rose being escorted out as Al ran towards up and lifted me up.

My vision began to blur, I wasn't going unconscious but the pain was causing me to cry against my will. I saw the blood from my leg and what was dripping down from my arm into the sand on the floor. One things fore sure, Cornello had ruined my favorite outfit and was going to pay for it.

"Al, put me down!" I shouted at his and he did so, I stood up. The wound in my leg wasn't so bad but my arm was definitely hit hard. I used the bullets in my boots to make gloves and Edward went over a plan fairly quickly. There was absolutely no time to waste now.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah Ed."

"You go with Al and hook the speaker's up outside." I spun to look at Edward. He was so serious, his red coat was gone and the metal arm looked in the dim hall light. His eyes were right on mine.

"No-"

"God damnit (Y/N), your hurt!" He said reaching over to tie a cloth around my arm.

Letting him do so I stood tall. "But what if you get hurt idiot."

"I won't."

And with that Edward had run off and me and Al were rushing to get what we needed for the plan to work.

Secretly I was scared and still in a lot of pain. On the outside, I was silent and running. Yet no matter how you looked at me, you could tell I was worried. If Ed ever got hurt, I would never forgive myself.

------------------------

WHAAAAAAAT!!!!

WOW ACTUALLY POSTED????

IS THIS REAL?
IS THIS REAL?

Yes it is and so are the damn 1.46 K reads.

What was that? YUP YOU HEARD ME RIGHT!!!

YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY!!!

Thank you. So much. I'll try to keep posting. I do want to finish this but we have only reached the tip of the iceberg. Get ready for more!

-W.o.W