Big White Wedding Part 2

Ace Spades P.O.V 

The reception was in full swing. I was unpacking shot glasses and having my little helpers pour the champagne. I hate weddings. Not just the hassle of the open bar but those God awful ugly dresses! If I ever get married, I'm wearing jeans! I kept rambling about things I hated about weddigns until Cole wandered over with a flute of champagne. 

"Hey my friend. How goes the open bar?" His voice was a little deeper than when we first met, and his lips moved at an odd angle. What a light weight! 

"Good, just finished unpacking and I'm waiting to be bombarded with requests. By the way, how many have you had?" I pointed to the flute and he gave a wobbly smile. A couple was his answer and I had to laugh. Johnny of James or whatever came over and asked for another bottle. 

"Hey bartender. I'm out. This dude here kept asking for more. I must have poured eight or nine times just for him!" I chuckled and took the empty from his hand and replaced it with a full one. I turned to Cole again and his cheeks were on fire. I grabbed his tie and pulled him around the bar and sat him on my stool. I grabbed a pint class and filled it with water and gave him an advil. 

"Take this and drink all of that. It'll help sober you up so your hangover wont be as bad tomorrow." 

"Thank you." I slammed back the pill and started sipping the water. I smield at him and his heavy eyes before moving towards the voice of my first customer. The night srpung to life with drink orders and dancing. The bride changed into a short white dress and started dancing with her dad. The father daughter dance was always fun to watch and the most peaceful part of the night. The heavy drinkers stepped onto the floor with others to dance the rest of the night away. I poured myself a shot of a tequila before moving to clean some glasses and checking on the sleeping Cole. 

"Since your staing at me, do you want to dance?" I jumped backwards as Cole opened his chocolate eyes. I smiled and asked on intern to man the bar and Cole pulled me onto the dance floor and something a little more high energy started. I was about to move away because I didn't know how to do any club dancing, ballroom was more my speed. 

"Hey, I thought we were going to dance. Come on, its easy! Look I'll show you." He grabbed my waist and positioned me in front of him. I froze up but relaxed as he just moved my hips in a sharp manner. 

"Hip thrusts. It's fun!" He stood beside me and did the same thing I was doing. A couple more boys joined us. One stood profile to me and squared his shoulders, put his amrs in the air in fromt of him and just moved his arms. 

"What in the world are you doing?" They guys around me laughed. 

"It's called the 'Little Girl Booty Pop' do it with me!" I stood beside him and did it with him laughing my ass off. I did a move with each of the guys before going back to the bar. Some blonde dude with a top hat sat on a stool, slamming back shot after shot. I excused my flunkie and threw my bar towel over my shoulder. 

"Another one." I picked his glass up and smelled it. Absinthe. I poured another glass and took one with him. A slow song started playing and the waltz began. I sighed wanting to be over there. I turned to give him another shot but his glass was still full. He was staring at me. His blue eyes were wide, and his throat worked, trying to moisten it. 

"You have had enough buddy. Your staring at me." His throat worked more as he gulped down. 

"Sorry. Your just, really pretty. Um, would you like to dance, I'm no good in the clubs but..." He hiccuped, so I reached and got another hangover treatment. He downed the glass and pill and finished his sentence that sent me into a real shock. 

"I can ballroom dance. I'm good at that, my friends laugh but it's fun." A small smile took over my face and I nodded. A huge smile pulled back his thin, pink lips. The creases around his mouth were really attractive and his blue eyes glowed. He ran off, pulling me with him. He left me in the middle of the floor confused and stunned. He came back a minute later as some music playing. Agrentinean. The tango, an elegant, moody dance. I hadn't danced this in awhile. 

"Are we going to dance, or are you going to over analyze this?" He had sobered up faster than anyone. I grabbed his extended hand and immediately loved it. He pulled me against him ruffly as the beat became sharp and angry. He twirled me to the mood, dipping and throwing me. The mood switched to something sad and he came up behind me. His hands rested on my shoulders and moved downward, over my brests and down my hips. I didn't mind the touch because it was all dance. I glided forward, pulling him wil me. He dipped his face into the crook of my neck and pulled me down as the song finished. He nipped my collarbone, causing a light gasp. He pulled away and helped my stand upright. I hadn' noticed everyone was staring until clapping filled the room. I blushed and rushed off, running into Cole. 

"Hey, you were amazing. I didn't know Dalton could dance like that either. I thought he was kidding when he said he could ballroom dance. Hey hes coming over. Now make like a squirrel and shake that tail!" I turned and saw Top Hat or Dalton as Cole called him came over, eyes glowing as he saw me. He stumbled a bit and used me to steady him. 

"You are an amazing dancer. Wanna go dance again?" His voice slurred together and I knew that his drunken state had returned. I waved Cole over. 

"Im not shaking my tail when your friend is drunker than a fish in whiskey. Now take him home, hes gonna need a lot of water and spot him another advil too. Oh and here, give me your phone." He slung Dalton over his shoulder before pulling a phone out of his jacket pocket. I punched my number into his phone. I then reached for Dalton's jacket and he started giggling. 

"If you wanted to feel me up, you could've asked." He is the flirtiest drunk ever. I put my number in his phone and put a bunch of question marks as my name. He has to figure it out. I shoed them off and went to clean up the bar. 

I pulled into the hotel parking lot and checked in. I reached my room and saw Cole disappearing into one down the hall. I snuck down the hall and knocked on the door. Dana answered the door and freaked out. 

"Oh my God! My Booty Pop girl! Come on in, wait...are you stalking us?" I shook my head and laughed as he pulled me into the room. 

"Nah, I'm just down the hall adn I saw Cole come in here. I thought I'd come and ask how Top Hat was doing." We laughed and Cole came to give a status report on Dalton. I stayed until about three am, then went back to my room to sleep. Night boys and Hello Singer.