Chapter one: There is no point

"Rogue get up!" My mother yelled up the stairs at me for literally the one hundredth time this morning and the one millionth time this week.

"No, leave me alone!" I cried grabbing my pillow and shoving my head under it so I couldn't hear her anymore.

It has been a week. A long week. A hard week. A lonely week. The worst week in my life.

Why?

Why has it been a hard week you ask.

Well, I will tell you.

*Flashback*

"Come on Heather! We are going to be late if we don't start going!" I said to my best friend in the whole entire world.

"Okay! I am coming." She said coming out her front door.

We decided to walk through the woods today because it was a shorter walk to school.

We gossiped like usual, about people at school and talked about sports and how I did in my last cross country meet.

Not paying attention to smells, noises or anything around us, until it was too late.

A muddy and bloody brown wolf came flying out from behind us and pounced on top of Heather. It bit down on her arm tugging her around like a rag doll while she screams and pleads for help.

I finally knock myself out of shock and shift into my red wolf with sliver paws/ears and bright purple eyes.

I know odd right. But, I love it.

I pounce on-top of the wolf right as it goes to bite at Heathers neck. I rip it off of her and clam my teeth into its back and throw it into a near by tree.

I look around to see more wolfs coming from the woods. I finally decided to sniff the air. 

Blood.

I let off a loud howl. It was sure to be heard by the pack.

I look over to Heather and see her shifted into her light brown wolf with blonde ears and blue eyes.

She tries to attempt to not look hurt, but, I see right through it.

Then it hits me. No like literally hits me. The wolf I threw into the tree swipes me in the face with its claws drawing blood to trickle down my cheek. I side step away and give myself a bit of space. I turn to look at the rogue right in its eyes.

It lets out a little snarl at me then charges. I stay planted waiting for it to reach me. Once it does I jump up into the air to avoid its attack and it runs head first into a tree.

It shakes its head, trying to regain its balance and I walk up behind it and swipe my paw across its face and the rogue tries to do the same, but, I block it and pounce on it clamping my teeth down on its neck and twist hearing a snap and its body goes limp seconds after. I know it's dead and I let the body fall out of my mouth and to the ground.

I turn around to see Heather backed up against a tree with four rogues slowly stalking their way towards her, trapping her against the tree.

I start to run over to her as two of the rogues lunge. She swipes at the ones face knocking it away, but, the other tackles her to the ground.

I growl as I make my way over distracting the other two wolves from her as she fights her way with the other two.

I manage to kill the two rogues I was fighting and go help Heather.

Did I mention she's really not good at fighting.

I tackle the one wolf off of her and bite down on its leg as it bites down on mine.

We both yelp in pain but neither one of us let go.

I take my paw and swipe at its other leg knocking its feet out from under it causing it to fall and let go of my leg. I look around to see a few more rogues running in as well as members from my pack.

I hear a heartbreaking howl and turn around to see the rogue on top of Heather with its jaws clamped down on her neck.

I look into Heathers eyes and I see her sad look. She shakes her head the tiniest bit as in to say goodbye and my heartbreaks. But, then everything was replaced with anger.

I lunge at the wolf, but, I'm too late I hear the snap, Heathers body goes limp and that sends me over the edge.

All I see is red my vision is blurred and all I taste is dirty blood in my mouth.

Then everything goes black.

*End of flashback*

It has been a week since I woke up in the hospital and a week since I was told Heather was gone.

Lets just say I didn't take it to well. I ended up destroying the doctors office and I blew up in the alpha's face and blamed him for everything. He was not there to save her, he wasn't there to protect us. 

He failed.

I was sent home that day. I ran up to my room when I got home and this is where I've been since.

I haven't eaten, I haven't move from my very spot. I don't even talk and if I do I'm snapping at everything and everyone to go alway.

School ends in a week and I just don't plan on going.

I have no reason to be there. The only reason I went to school was to spend time with Heather and joke around with her. But, she's not here anymore.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't bother to wipe it away.

There was no point in anything anymore.