Checkmate, Darling

By Fluffeinstein

From what i could see, my attacker wore shorts and is half naked. I refused to look at him. But something in my gut told me to do so. What if he kills me? I'll be dead with a capital D. Nonetheless, I decided to go with my gut instincts.His dark blue eyes looked like an beautiful ocean in the night. He has the perfect jawline and striking features. His hair was as dark as the shadows of twilight. My eyes drifted to his aesthetically pleasing physique. Lean muscles and hard abs that I want to run my hands on.I stared at him speechless.My wolf was howling with pleasure and purred 'mate'.He clenched the fists once arms crossed and gave me a tight-lipped smile."Mate" he said in a bored tone. #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#Scarlett Aspen is like all the other girls, looking for a fairy tale and a loving, sweet and caring mate.But in that one fateful night, she never thought everything will turn upside down. She never thought a pack of powerful and pitiless wolves would attack her pack. She never thought she would attack a wolf to save her life. She never thought the Alpha of the attacker pack would be so devilishly handsome.And most of all, she never thought that merciless Alpha would be her soul mate. He is everything she doesn't want.She is all he wants.One small problem. He isn't the prince of charming. He's a jerk.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Love is not a game. It is not about who wins. It is about two people who hopelessly fall for each other. Love is showing that you care. But this story is about a pair of mates, who don't want to accept it. They play it like a game of chess. Both have dark pasts. Both have secrets that they are not willing to share. Both are determined to win this game. The game of LOVE.

44 Part Story

ENJOY READING =)