Of Dream and Memory

Start from the beginning

"Jared, Don't you..."

"Don't wet?" He grinned at her giving a sultry look through his hooded eyelids. He wanted to say "what" but in the turns of event, when he's teasing her little by little till he unleashes an animal inside her, wet was a intended to slip from his already buzzing mind with blood rushing to his groin.

"How about I touch myself there...", he flashed her his smile that he knew unnerved her as be unbuckled his belt. She abruptly launched herself at him, knocking the chair off in the process and captured his cold lips in long passionate kiss. Just when Jared was about to pin her on the desk, they heard the baby cries from the nursery. They both pulled back and looked at each other.

"They're hungry?" Jared asked unlocking the handcuffs and she rubbed on her wrists.

"I just nursed them an hour ago"

"Diapers or cramps?" They entered the nursery and Jared was first one to pick up their daughter while Renesmee picked their twin son from the crib.

"She's clean", Jared told her rubbing back of his daughter while walking around.

"I guess they took after their father", Renesmee yawned cradling her son and slumped down on a rocking chair.

"They are like their mother"

"Aren't not"

Jared strolled up to the chair smiling knowing she's sleepy but despite how many times he'd tell her to sleep and he'd take care of the babies, she won't sleep till she puts them in the crib herself. He lifted her up and sat on the rocking chair holding her down in his lap who had their baby girl in the crook of her arm. He started rocking them and kissed on her temple smiling down at his family.

A slap rose Jared up from his deep slumber and he bolted upright cupping his reddened cheek and looked up at Renesmee who was enraged with fists on her hips.

"The hell with you !"

"What were you even doing?" Jared stared down between his legs and immediately retrieved his hand out that was almost in his pants.

"Er..aahh...I didn't...", he sat on his hand flushing.

"I'm talking about dream!" She spat in disgust like an old country lady .

"What dream? The Easter's one?

"Mine's one. What were you doing in my dream !?"
 Jared backed away hitting the wall and ducked his head between his arms.

"I swear I don't know any dream...wait you're awake?"
"Yeah"
"You shouldn't be out of bed, you might get dizzy." He stood on his feet and steered her towards the bed by shoulders.

"Did...Did you change me into clothes?"

Boom

"Er...I-I..didn't you see..."

"You saw me?", She shouted pulling her sleeves up ready to break Jared's nose with her punch. Jared yelped dodging her blow and took a plight from there running upstairs to hide himself. 'He's in his coffin now', he thought.

"Jared! Come here!"

"I attended you and that's how you repay me!", he threw a vase at her to slow her down and ran into room.

"I will rip eyeballs off your sockets"

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Jared looked around and hid himself underneath the bed hugging his knees. He was breaking sweat, clattering teeth with hands closed in prayer before he got butchered. He saw shadow passed by the bed and he bit his own hand to slow down her breathing.

Sorry he didn't turn into titan by bitting on his thumb.

He released his breath sighing in relief and smiled.

"Found you!" Jared jumped yelping knocking his head against the board when he saw her peeking down the bed. He scrambled away and rushed to open the closet getting it to save himself.
"Jared!", Renesmee pulled at the handle of door closet
"Leave me! I swear I didn't see anything...", he pulled at the door from inside trying to shut it.

"Open it..."
"Leave me..."

"Open it..."
"Leave me..."

"Open it...", a young boy knocked at the closet worrying for  his friend who had been hiding in it in an attic.
"Leave me...", the girl had her head between her arms whimpering and sobbing.

"Rene please come out..."
"Jari...I'm scared...", the girl fisted her skirt and shrank back into corner.
"Rene...I promise I'll protect you", the young boy slapped at the closet with his palms on the verge of tearing up. The girl jerked her head up and opened the closet launching herself at the boy with hiccups. The boy hugged her back and wrapped her legs around his waist carrying her out of the attic...

"Jared open the door...", the door hung open freely and Renesmee gasped upon seeing Jared who was sitting in fatal position with tears brimming up in his eyes. She touched his arm and he looked up at her in silence. The pain was real... A tear escaped his eye trailing down his cheek and Renesmee wiped his tear away with thumb pad.

"I promise I'll protect you...", she whispered

"Who are you?"