No One Asked

Sabrina
I pick Rosy up and sit her on my lap. I press the record playback button and flip some switches. Rosy's voice comes one again and the room is filled with with soft small amazing voice.
"Rosy this is amazing. This is pure talent. Why didn't you share it with anyone?" I ask her bouncing her up and down on my lap.
She shrugs her head and leans unit my chest. Slowly she falls asleep until she's out like a light. I brush some hair out of her face and move her in a baby position. Sarah and Peyton smile down at her and kiss her on the head. We walk upstairs and say goodnight to everyone. I walk upstairs to Rosy's room and carefully place her in her bed. I cover her with her princess blanket and close the door behind me. I walk into my room and flop into my bed and go to bed not caring that I'm in my fancy clothes.
"What a night," I mumble to myself.
My eyes closes and sleep takes over me. Dreams of horses prances around my head as I gallop through green fields.

Rose
I lay in my bed wide awake. I can't sleep at all. The shadows in my room prance around whispering to one another.
"He isn't wrong you know. Mom was drunk when she had her?" Shannon bluntly said.
I could still hear her voice ring through my mind. I grasped my tiger and held it close. Squeezing my eyes shut I rock back and forth humming to myself.
"Go to bed
Sleep tight
Don't let the bed shadows bite you
Close your eyes
For when you wake
It will all be over,"
I hum it over and over till I can't stay awake anymore. My head hits the pillow and I'm out. Shadows and people with mask prance around me laughing and pointing at me. I hold my tiger tighter hoping it will all be over. But we both know it's never going to be over.

Sarah
I lay in bed smiling to myself. Peyton is the best boyfriend ever. He's like a brother to me. I roll over and grab the picture off my nightstand. It's me Peyton Sabrina and Rosy. I touch Rosy and a tear slips out of my eye. I feel so bad about what happen tonight. Why does Shannon have to ruin everything. I lay on my back for a while more.
"Something is not right," I tell myself sitting up in bed.
I climb out of my bed and walk into the hall. I stop at mom and dads room to see them peacefully sleeping. I creak open Sabrina's room to see her laying diagonal on the corner of her bed with her dress still on. I chuckle to myself and walk over to her.
"Oh Sabrina what are we going to do with you?" I ask getting her into pjs.
I tuck her into her bed the right way and kiss her on her cheek. I walk over to Rosy's room and run over to her. She's thrashing around her bed kicking her sheets. It looks
Like she's fighting someone. I rush over  to her and take her out of her bed. She thrashes more and more kicking me in the gut.
"Rosy it's me. Sarbear. I'm not going to hurt you. Your ok," I calmly say bouncing her up and down.
She kicks around still Missong my head by a few sock hairs. I jump on top of her and pin her down so she can't move.
"WAKE UP," I scream at Rosy.
She goes limp and wakes up in a panic. She looks at me fear in her eyes as she realizes what she was doing. I release my arms from her and get off her.

Rosy
I look at Sarah realizing what I was doing. She gets off me and leans against the wall. My heart sinks in my chest as I watch her fall to the ground sobbing in her hands. What have I done I'm a monster.
"I'm sorry Sarah I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't hurt me," I wimped in fear.
I run out of the room and down the stairs. Running into the basement I dive into the recording studio and lock the door. I crawl into the back corner and sob into my knees.
"Why can't you do anything right. Shannon was right. All I am is a stupid baby that can't do anything right!" I yell to myself.
I collapse on the floor and darkness takes over me once again. Men in black robes surround me with their shiny claws on sticks. Horses with no eyes stand next to them kicking the dirt up with their feet.
"You can take me. I don't care anymore," I whisper to them.

Sabrina
I wake up in a panic my sister senses kicking in. I run into Rosy's room for some reason. Sarah is on the floor sobbing into her hands.
"Hey, hey what's going on," I ask sitting down next to her.
She falls into my chest and cries onto my chest. I rub my hand up and down her spine soothing her. I brush some hair out of her face and lean my head on hers.
"It's alright sarbear I got you. I'm right here," I whisper into her arm.
Her arms get tighter around me. I don't bother. I just lean on her so she knows I'm not leaving. I close my eyes once again and let sleep take over me.
"What is happening with us these days?" I mumble to myself.