"I'm fine! I can handle him!" Levy nodded picking Laxus up only to almost fall.

"Wait, Levy-chan!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I'm fine!" Levy smiled as her legs trembled under the weight.

"He's actually pretty light!" She beamed tilting to the side nearly falling.

"I can't watch this." Gajeel sighed.

"Gajeel..." Levy blushed as Laxus was taken off her shoulders.

"I'll take him to granny Porlyusica." Gajeel nodded.

"Also, give Salamander a message." Gajeel turned to Lucy and I.

"What is it?" Lucy questioned.

"Don't forget the song that sings my glories." Gajeel quoted.

"Got it!" Lucy smiled. And so we took off.

~~~

"What is this?" I asked looking at the passed out girls as we found the others.

"Everyone!" Lucy smiled running to the group.

"Lissana, too! Thank goodness you're safe!" She exclaimed.

"Are you guys alone?" Lissana asked.

"We were with everyone, and then we spilt up." Lucy spoke her tone changing at the end of her sentence.

"What's wrong?" I placed my hand on her shoulder seeing that she spaced off.

"Nothing! I'm fine!" She said unconvincingly.

"What happened to the rest of em'?" Elfman questioned.

"Gajeel and Levy-chan are taking Laxus to Porlyusica-san, along with the medical ingredients. Also, Gajeel said Gray got incredible power somehow." Lucy explained. I looked away and bit my lip.

'I have to find Gray..." I though to myself.

"Natsu is, um... How can I explain it?" Lucy trailed off as we watched the dragons fight.

"The dragons fighting in the sky. One of the is Igneel, the dragon Natsu's been searching for all this time." I explained.

"Where'd it come from?" Warren mumbled.

"Ummm..." Lucy tried to explain.

"Anyway, if it's an ally of Natsu's, it's on our side too, right?" Warren beamed.

"It's evenly matched with Acnologia, isn't it?" Jet added.

"I think we've got a little bit of hope here!" Droy cheered.

"Face is still a danger." A voice behind us piped up.

"Wendy?!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Carla! And you, from the Council." Lissana added.

"BUT WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?!" The guys (except for Elfman) cried..

"More importantly, we've got to deal with tons of Face bombs!" Carla retorted.

"TONS?!" The trio mourned.

"There are thousands of them. And if we don't stop them somehow, magic all over the continent will be eradicated." The guy from the council explained.

"And then the Cures power Tartaros uses will take over the world." Carla frowned. And so we started to formalize an attack strategy.

"In other words, Warren will use telepathy to call on wizards throughout the continent to destroy Face bombs?" Elfman asked to confirm.

"I understand the plan, but it's impossible. My telepathy can't any reach further than 5 kilometers out. Wizards all over the continent? There's just no way." Warren sighed.

"Oh no..." Wendy whispered.

"Thousands of Face bombs." Lissana mumbled.

"They've already turned on. And set to go off any time now." The one from the council explained.

"What do we do?!" Elfman frowned clenching his fist.

"DAMMIT! DAMMIT! MY LAME POWER IS JUST PATHETIC!" Warren cried.

"No. Don't give up so soon." A voice echoed in our heads.

"That voice!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I still have an ace up my sleeve. Fairy tail's ultimate weapon! Lumen Histoire!" The Master exclaimed.

 ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊

This book is nearing it's end/hold.

Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें