Ch.1

Yuuri's pov~
I wake up to my beloved husband with a smile. He looks adorable in his nightgowns, and his emerald eyes are beautiful. I'm tempted to wake him just to see his smile.

I get up out of our bed and I go to the window. It had been a couple of years since I became the demon king. So far I have made peace with some of the human continents. My rule as King is not as stressful as I thought it would be. As long as I do all that paperwork everyday.

I smile as I look at my kingdom, it is quite a nice day. I daydream a bit and hum by the window.

~Wolfram's pov~
I wake up to Yuuri's soothing voice, he is humming softly. I slowly get up and walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck, he jumps cause he didn't know I was there.

"Oh Wolfram I love you", he turns around and hugs me.

I blush, and say," O-oh Yuuri!"

He picks me up like a bride and says, " I feel like it was our wedding day again".

"Put..me down!", I try to wiggle out of his grasp.

~Yuuri's pov~
Oh he wants to be put down huh. I carry him over to the bed and pin him down.

"Yuuri...", he blushes and looks away.

"Look at me Wolfram", I kiss down his neck and he moans softly.

"Yuuri... I wanna be seme!", he pushes me.

"Oh...? Try it wolfie but I know I do it better", I chuckle at him.

"Oh yeah?! ", there's a fire in his eyes.

He stands up and comes close to me, grabs my hand. Pulls me towards him and kisses me.
I-I am shocked...

"Ohoho your blushing Yuuri..", he looks into my eyes.

"I-I am not!", I try to pull away but I'm too flustered to muster strength.

He pulls me to the bed and starts licking down my neck.

"Ah!...w-what are you doing wolf-gah!", he bites down on my neck.

~Wolfram's pov~
He said I couldn't be seme yet he is putty in my hands. I'll stop for now to tease him. Then make a move later today. Heh serves him right!

-
Sorry guys I'm sleepy... I'll try to update soon!
Goodnight my kittens!