Your Couples Songs | Preference

Start from the beginning

This song was beautiful for both you and Natasha. You completed each other, and were better together than you were apart.

•••

Sam---

'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz.

Before you had met Sam, you were extremely depressed. He lit up your life, and helped you scare your demons away. Of course, it was impossible for them all to go away, and you tried to commit suicide after a close friend of yours died in a car accident.

You and Sam sang this song to each other to make it known that yo were there for the other, and you were there to stay.

(Once again, I'm imagining Christina Grimmie's cover, and I am bawling.)

•••

Scott---

'On The Wings Of Love' by Jeffery Osborne

You two lifted each other up, even during the hardest times. You had helped him after he lost his daughter in a legal battle (I haven't finished watching Ant-Man yet, sorry for any mistakes). Your lives revolved around the other, and you fit together so well, many people were surprised when they found out you weren't Scott's wife.

•••

Steve---

'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

Steve loves how this song is modern, but has an old-ish feel to it. The simple guitar in the intro, and the full band reminds him of the 1940's, but still keeping him in the present day.

•••

T'Challa---

'All I Ask Of You' by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Performed by Patrick Wilson an Emily Rossum (The Phantom of the Opera 2004 Film Soundtrack)

You knew T'Challa was rich the moment you met him. However, you fell in love with his personality, and not his money.

All you asked of him was to take care of you, and to love you unconditionally. All he asked of you was for you to follow him wherever he went, and that you would always love him no matter what.