chapter 7. kidnapped!

Pain

More pain

Whats happening?

I woke up feeling a pain in my side and brightness hitting my face harshly causing me to whine in pain, then all the shocking moments came tumbling in my mind

Mika! I jumped up but to realize I'm laying on the floor, I then realized it was the school floor?
What happen I then look up into a open closet, but no dead mika?
Was mika really dead?
I stared blankly at the open closet there was no blood, no organs, there was nothing except for a mop.
I then realized, what time is it?!
I stood up quickly realizing I was still in the school I saw a clock at the end of the dark hallway it said 7:49 am, school starts at 8:00 am! I run down the hallway and ran down the hall until I saw the front door of the school, until my side starts to hurt more which causing me to stop.
Why was It hurting so badly!?
I lifted up the side of my shirt where it reveals a cut!
It had some words on it, I then realize it was initials, it said
k.h
What does that stand for!?
I started to freak out wondering if someone cut that into me!
I ran to the school entrance to realize it was locked from the outside
"Crap"! I yelled trying to budge it open.
I then gave up and slid down the door.

Pain

My side hurt so bad, like I was marked for keeping...
Who would do this!

Wait it minute

Kyoko, he did this!

I was then startled By someone hugging be from behind

"Hello (y/n) -Chan what are you doing here"
He asked in a lustful and teasing voice
" what are you doing here Kyoko"
I yelled but not turning my head towards him because he had a death on me from behind, and so tight I could feel his heart beat in his chest. He then whispered down to my ear level breathing deeply in my ear his breathing was husky he still had his arms around me which moved down to my waist pulling me closer to him causing me to squeak, he then said...

"I could ask you the same question (y/n)"

Gosh I'm sorry this chapter isn't long like the other ones I'm sorry, it isn't 1000 it is 412 words sorry about that! Please forgive me!
Meesiao-chan