Meetings

We walked up to the roof top. 

"Okay I want you to introduce yourselves. Let me start first. My name is Hikari Namikaze-Uzumaki. I like, dango, my parents, my lil bro, protecting this village, and ramen(Had to). My dislikes are, bitter stuff, rude people, abusers, and people who hate Naruto. My hobbies.....hmmm.....oh yeah, reading, writing, training, and being with my god-parents. My dream, is to bring peace to the world and make everyone understand each other. My other dream is helping Naruto become hokage." 

"Myuu started introduce herself. "Hi um my name is Myuu Fojii. I like, oranges, miso soup, shrimp, and this village. I dislike sweets, mean people, enemies, and my ocd. My dream is become an Anbu!"

Then "Um...... my name is Janata Uzumaki. I like ramen, food, the color red, and training. My dislikes are, traitors, the nine tails for killing my auntie Kushina, and not training. My hobbies are, training and eating. My dream is, hm... Oh ya! Be the best medic-ninja out there!"

Finally, "My name is Noru Lotori! I like reading, training, and having missions. My dislikes are, fan-girls, bad people, oh and the Uchiha's! My hobbies are reading and training. My dream is becoming a sage!" 

"Interesting, now I want everybody to come to the training grounds at 6 am. Also No breakfast! Bye!" I said, while flashing off.