Week 07 (6/19-6/25)

Hi guys! Welcome to week seven *reboot version* of Anti Procrastination! Let's kick some procrastination in the a$$. I'M ON A ROLL WOO HOO!

Members [This was suggested on the feedback chapter, thank you to those who participated. But in all fairness, this takes extra time - not something that can just be copied and pasted, so please add this to your library if you haven't already.]
gwen1126 -girlsandgirls KeriHalfacre bubblygirl2202 ApurvaSrivastava9 secret_music_writer NekoShiiro PawnShop Pacmantacco -lanes- HazedCastaway HashemAlwarnahly PurpleReborn Wya123 TammiCharles ambivurt Chayenneson beverleftie FetchingPenumbra
Total Count: 19

Goal: Your goal is to upload once throughout the week, specifically on your uploading day, on the book you chose to focus on (can be found on the member's list).

Deadline: June 25th, at midnight Eastern Time USA

What happens if you fail to upload from June 19th to June 25th? Failure to meet the deadline will result in a strike being added to your name.

Members that have one strike: ApurvaSrivastava9 PawnShop beverleftie

Members that have two strikes: gwen1126 (view the how it works chapter to avoid termination)

Members that have three strikes: RaeHolman (read my note on the week 06 final checklist)

Can strikes be removed? With extra uploads throughout the week! BUT YOU MUST COMMENT DOWN BELOW SEPARATE FROM THIS WEEK'S POST.

What should I do when I finish? You MUST COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SEASON (FALL, SUMMER, ETC) BELOW, along with the date you uploaded. If you do not comment (or comment the wrong info) and still upload, you will receive a strike; it is very annoying to have to track your book down. If you upload twice to remove a strike, then please comment two separate posts. :)

What if I upload twice a week? Then you are kicking procrastination's a$$, but the goal is to upload once, so you only need to let me know about one of your uploads.

If you upload once every other week, please see me for instruction. *NO MEMBERS CURRENTLY*

*Raffle prizes are NOW MONTHLY. Raffle winners will be picked monthly. And you must only pick one prize now instead of getting a whole package.*

-

JUNE WINNERS:

Uploaded on their uploading day... COMING SOON

Uploaded during the week... COMING SOON

ENTER BY UPLOADING YOUR BOOK!