How It Works + Rules

HOW IT WORKS

Each week I will check all the member's books to see if they have updated a chapter. If they have uploaded on their uploading day, they will receive a +. If they uploaded once throughout the week, but not on their uploading day, they will receive a /. If they fail to upload a chapter once throughout the said week, they will receive a -.

If a member fails to upload once, I expect two chapters the following week. One strike is given per missed week. If you upload once the following week, but missed the previous week, one strike will come off. For example if you missed a week, but only uploaded once the following week, you will have a total of one strike.

PLEASE NOTE: STRIKES CAN BE EXCUSED IN THE CASE OF A SPECIAL EVENT.

If the member gets two total strikes (two missed weeks), they will need to answer the following questions:

+ Why have I not been uploading?

+ What can Anti-Procrastination do to change that? Support + etc?

+ Where would I want my story to go if I had more time? What are my goals?

Failure to answer the questions will result in dismissal.

After three total strikes (three missed weeks), the member will be dismissed. Termination is FINAL and terminated members may NOT EVER reapply to Anti-Procrastination.

The members that did upload in the said week (even if they missed their uploading day), will be entered in a RANDOM drawing that occurs MONTHLY. The top two will receive a prize of some sort.

RULES

I only have three rules. Failure to follow will be automatic dismissal.

1. Encourage and be nice to everyone! Show some love and support.

2. No one is a professional or knows enough about writing. Everyone here still has something to learn!

3. This club is meant to be ENCOURAGING, not discouraging. Please keep negativity and drama out.