ARE

Oh HAI!!
I am BATMAN!!
Or...not?
No? No. Ok...*SOBS*
Ah, whatever. Enjoy. This. CHAPTER.
Oooh! Also, I shall send you random pics every CHAPPIE!! WAAHOOO!
Can I get YAY?!
You: *coughs awkwardly*
Oh... Why you do this to me??
Nah, jk.
Yeah. Um also...
Nah.
And the first few chapters are filler chapters.
ΔLRIGHT, sǫᴜɪsʜʏ ᴄᴀᴛs!!
###
Yum. :) Finally. Actual food. I really regret giving Eissine my consent to be able to enter my Dome, even when I'm not there. I should probably set a security shield for my FoodMaker too...
I hovered, bored. I willed my Dome- even though it's a Dome, it's actually like a bubble- to float upwards and I swiped my hand across the surface of the top of the Dome, making it transparent so I could see the stars and planets clearly. On Arvnor, it was always dark- the only light was from the stars, the moon and other planets. The legend of Earth was a story of a planet where creatures lived and there was light and dark- apparently called day and night? I did not believe this legend- just like everyone else. If there was the planet Earth, we would've discovered it stars ago. We had all the technology and more. Though, I'd heard a rumour of an area that was full of space junk, and the Spacers could not go through. Some Spacers believe that that is where Earth is situated, but that's ridiculous.
###
Ok, sorry. This is a really short chapter, but it had information. So that makes sense, right?
...
Oh.
LOL! Nah.
I am SOO weird.
Sighs.
Hey, if you wanna get more info, you should check out A New World by MEE!!
It's basically a dictionary of Arvnor. But I'm still working on it. But I'm only publishing it AFTER I finish  this. I have it ready, just not published =D
Uh. Suggestions on the layout?? Thx squishy cats, m8s.
=D
Hehehe. Peace out, you guys.
- K E R R I D E N