Part 2

It was finally time to go to lunch. I could finally stuff my mouth with some heavenly goodness and would be totally fine if that was my last meal ever as long as I ate it. Anyway, by the time I got to the cafeteria I didn't see Charlie or Torelai which wasn't much of a surprise since they're always late to lunch.

Getting my food and sitting at my table ready to stuff my face with gods gift to humans, cheesy bread sticks, I was interrupted by the clattering of a tray hitting the table.  I looked up to find Torelai still glaring at me while Charlie was looking behind me and frowning. Following his gaze I met eyes with Carson as he was coming up to our table.

Charlie, I want an answer and you better tell me the truth. I am your future alpha after all.

Looking up at Charlie I could see him debating what to do, finally he signed and decided to tell me.

Well I hate to be the one to tell you this but Torelai is extremely jealous and mad at you for when you and Carson were talking before school started. She really likes him and frankly if you were doing anything or saying anything like flirting or asking him out, you might be my future alpha but we won't be friends in the future. And I hope for your sake that you weren't because you know Torelai may look innocent but she could bring hell upon your life if you made her mad.

Well I wasn't doing anything of the sort, but maybe if you asked me earlier instead of accusing me of betraying my friend like that you would have known that . . .

That what huh, Flynn?

Um . . . I don't think  I can tell you anyways.

 Charlie sets his tray down and looked piss as he sat down. Not even a minute later Carson has finally reached the table and I looked at Torelai to see she still had that glare on her face but I wasn't going to look away and admit defeat. "So, Flynn I was thinking we could meet up at my house later today around five and we could go where ever you want from there." Carson speaks looking directly at me.

 When I finally look to face him I nod my head yes as consent and continue eating this god sent food that was starting to go cold and not just because of the cold shoulder I was getting from Torelai. Once I was finished eating my delicious food I left the table not really caring if Torelai was jealous at the moment because once I was done she would be thanking me to infinity and beyond.

I'll just leave her to deal with her green monster by herself. Or maybe Charlie could help her with that since he wants to accuse me of something he knows that I would never do.

 The rest of the day went by pretty fast, except for the times when I had class with both Torelai and Carson would sit next to me. So throughout the rest of class I could feel Torelai burning holes in my head with her eyes and I could practically hear all the ways she was thinking in her head on how she was going to kill me.

Soon it was time for me to head to Carson's house. On the way to Carson's car I was almost attacked. I say almost because hello, if you haven't learned yet I am a werewolf, but no ordinary werewolf. I am the future alpha of the Night howlers pack.

Anyway, as soon as I heard footsteps following me I stopped and turned around with my amazing superhuman speed. Behind me was the two people I never expected to be civil with each other let alone about to hit me from behind. Standing in front of me was my supposedly best friend Torelai and standing next to her was the one person I hopped would rot in hell for eternity.

Standing next to her was none other than Ari, as people call her, the schools queen slut. Oops I meant the schools queen bee, psh, what am I talking about. I really meant queen slut. That's not the worst thing about her though, she is the beta's daughter so when I become alpha she is supposed to be my beta unless I can find one suitable for the position, which I did thank the moon goddess for that little miracle.

So back to the little 'attack'. "You are a terrible friend, Flynn. Even Charlie thinks so." Torelai said smirking like she just remembered an inside joke that I wasn't aloud to know about. "Well if he thinks so why doesn't he say that to my face then, Tore, huh?" I said looking at her emotionless. Finally she was getting mad, when she gets made she yells about the real reason she was made in the first place.

"You didn't have to steal from me. What kind of friend does that, a shitty one." Torelai screeches in my face. Wiping the spit off my face. "First of all I didn't steal 'Carson' from you, he needs my help with something personal because I was the only one that could help him not like you would understand anyway, Second of all, if you felt that way why wouldn't you tell me instead of trying some stupid shit like this." I say my voice my voice cold and emotionless.

Pissed I turn and walk away. With my supernatural hearing and speed, I quickly turn and grab the hand that was aiming in my direction. "Wow, that's a new low, Torelai. Next time you go and try to hit me I dare you to do it when I'm looking but I won't guarantee the safety of your hand, or your life after that for the matter." I was livid now and out of my anger I twisted her wrist. Not enough to cause damage but enough to give a lot of pain.

After that episode of general hospital I make my way to Carson's car without any other delays. Fina - fucking - lly. "Hey what took you so long?" Carson asked but when he saw the look on my face he quickly changed the subject. "So I was wondering. How exactly are we suppose to get Torelai to trust me enough so she wont freak when I confess that were mates?" Carson asked anxiously twiddling his fingers. 

"Well it shouldn't be that hard." I said kind of hoping he would get where I was going. Unfortunately for me I live in a world surrounded by idiots. Guess I have to explain to the monkey, ooh, maybe he would like a banana to go with his stupidity when it comes to girls. "Uggh, well, what I am saying is that it shouldn't be so hard since Torelai has kind of been crushing on you for a little over 2 years. All the way back to sophomore year." I explained to the little muscular chimpanzee.

Wow guys are such idiots. Well this is going to be an extremely, torturously, terrifyingly, long night. Probably the longest night of my life, well like second or third best. I am so gonna need some bananas to entertain me with this baboon who is basically like my new brother in-law.