hoodies

I woke up in my bed. My body tucked inside a thick layer of blankets. Glancing outside my window I saw snow falling gracefully and landing on the the now white ground. I reached out of my warm cocoon and shivered at the cold air  grabbing my phone quickly I decide to text (h/n),  my amazing boyfriend.

I finally had the courage to get out of bed to get ready. I still had school even with snow falling.

----time skip----
I opened my locker and took off my jacket. I regreted immediately wearing a thin long sleeved shirt and not a sweater. Our school is too cheap to have a decent heating system so thanks to that I'm gonna freeze all day.
(H/n) has his locker pretty close to mine so I saw him grabbing his stuff. I closed my locker and walked up to him. He turned in my direction his (h/e/c) shinning. "Hey babe" he said wrapping his arms around my waist giving me a tight hug. I hugged him back enjoying the warmth. I guess he must've noticed me shaking sligthly because he smilled and reached in his bag "I knew you where gonna forget your hoodie." He took out his (s/h/p) hoodie. (A/n: sport he plays) I smilled "you know me to well" I accepted the hoodie and slipped it on. Since he was taller then me it was a bit big. The bell rang and he kissed my lips "good luck in math (y/n)" "thanks I'll need it"

----time kip----

After school I went to (h/n) like usual. We went up to his room where we both layed on his bed to watch (f/tv/s). (A/n: fav tv show). He layed sligthly on top of me and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. When we parted he mumbled "keep the hoddie it looks better on you" before kissing me again....

Finally updated guys hope you enjoyed it!