the one

XxBreTheTaterxX

For my friend who just moved away :( your being missed around here!

I sigh while paking my clothes. Today i was moving to another city... thats all across the country. I was gonna miss it so much around here. My friends, family and also my boyfriend (h/n). It was a hard thing to do but I have to go.

As I was zipping up the last suitcase my phones buzzed from its spot beside me. I grabbed the device any to see a text from him.

(H/) <3

Hey I'm coming over! I miss u already...

I started typing my reply

Babe😙
Ok and I miss u too...hurry up!

I placed my phone on my bed and got up. I grabbed both suitcases and took them downstairs. All that was left to pack was my carry on. All I needed to put in it was my laptop, a few good book and a pair of headphones so I won end up packing it all later.
I clapsed down on my bed waiting for
(h/n) to arrive (almost typed my crush name lol). I started thinking about all the good memories I had here whit the pple I care so deeply for.
As I was lost in thaugths I didn't notice a tall figure entering my room. I suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around d my waist. I gasped but then realised it was (h/n). I smiled at the boy and he kissed my cheek "hey babe what where u thinking about" he asked as he layed down on my bed. I cuddled on his side laying my head down on his chest and his arm around my waist. I sigh sadly "I'm gonna miss so many things while I'm gone. The house, my familly, best friends and especially you..." I was about to go on rambling about life but he cut me off by kissing my lips sweetly "listen (y/n) where all gonna miss you too but you're coming back soon and everything will be like this again. The house will still be standing, your familly and friends Wil always be there and me well im not going anywhere anytime soon. Bellive me when I say that I'll come get you at the airport even if it's in the middle of the nigth" I laughed at his last remark knowing how he needs his 10 hours of sleep in order to function  properly.
"I love you so much (y/n), and even if where miles apart I'll still be yours and you will still be mine" I smiled up at him kissing his cheek and burrying my head in the crook of his neck "I love you so much (h/n)" I mumbled. And next thing I knew his lips where pressed tightly against mine.