fishing day

For @scorchingstilinski24
-----------------------------------------------
Me and my boyfriend where both at my house really bored. We where both cuddled on the couch looking at the pretty river behind my house. (H/n) suddenly smilled brightly "we should go fishing!" You smiled and agreed "shure but I've been doing this longer then you. Don't cry if I get a bigger fish" you sat up from his lap grabbing his wrist and dragging him downstairs. You both grabbed a fishing rod and got dressed in a warm jacket and boots. Arrived at the river you immediately went to your father and yours favorite spot. (H/n) fallowed you and soon you both started fishing. "Whoever catches the biggrst fish wins" you smirked "whats the prize if i win?" He hooked a bait on bith your fishing lines "you get a kiss" You where now standing on a rock while he was on the bank. After a littles while you ianlly caught your first fish. You unhooked it and looked at him "well I am winning this" he groaned but a few minutes later he got one himself.
You have been now doing this for almost an hour and you still caught the biggest fish yet. You being you accidently started slipping. You sqeaked as you knew you where gonna fall on the water. As you where about to fall in the water a pair of strong arms wrapped around you waist steadying you. You felt his hot breath against your neck as he wispered in your ear. "Be carefull baby girl" you blushed but countinued fishing. (H/n) stayed whit you on the rock whit his arm wrapped around you waist until the sun started setting. You both decided it was time to gt back at your house bringing along the multiple fish "well I obviously won!" You said while comparing them all. Yours a few centimeters bigger. "Where's my prize?" You turned around to face him. You looked into his (h/e/c) eyes and him in your (e/c) colored ones.
His warm breath tickling your face.
"I still won because out of all the fishes in the world I already caught the best one" and he kissed you passionatly.