003.

DROWNING.
oo. CHAPTER THREE
y'all are way more interesting
than any novela i've ever seen!

"I WOULD'NT have called you if it wasn't important alright? So please just shut your mouth and listen

"I WOULD'NT have called you if it wasn't important alright? So please just shut your mouth and listen." Stefan growled at the overwhelmingly hostile girl standing next to him. He had called Raelyn and told her to come over to the boarding house to talk about Ares, who she had coincidentally met just yesterday. Raelyn was hesitant but agreed anyways, she found no humanity Stefan to be quite entertaining, especially with that stunt she pulled yesterday.

"Way to tear my head off, jackass. And don't tell me to shut up, i'm not Elena." Raelyn furrowed her eyebrows when Stefan stopped in the doorway of the living room. She then heard Damon groaning and turned to look at Stefan with wide eyes.

"Low blow Stefan. Low blow." Damon's weak voice was heard. Raelyn was about to walk over to Damon and help him but Stefan put his arm in the way as he gave her a pointed look. "The hell happened to you?" the youngest Salvatore chuckled over the fact that his brother was chained to a chair with a poker through his chest.

"Whatever twisted Ripper game this is, leave me out of it." Damon grimaced while Stefan laughed and walked over to him. "I didn't do this."

"Quit screwing around." Damon groaned, highly annoyed at his irritable younger brother. "I didn't. It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?" Stefan slid the bloodstained material out of Damon's chest and yanked off a chain. Raelyn cringed at the sound of the metal rod colliding with the wooden ground and at Damon's injuries. Stefan being, well himself, just patted his brothers shoulder and walked off.

Raelyn wanted to follow Stefan and talk about the whole new Donovan thing, but she also wanted to help Damon out of whatever he had gotten himself into. But just before she could walk over to Damon—the curtains flew open. The morning sun's rays shined through the window and burned Damon, enticing alarmingly loud screams.

Raelyn ran to retrieve Damon's daylight ring from where it was laying on the floor and slid it into his finger quickly. Damon muttered a small thanks and attempted to get out of the rest of the restraints while Raelyn stood there, gaping at him.

"This is some sort of bondage kink right? There's no psycho running around shoving hot pokers into people's chests? Because if there is, i'm officially done with this town!" Raelyn asked, making Damon roll his eyes and stand up from the chair he was once bleeding out on.

"Mason Lockwood." Damon mumbled under his breath but Raelyn heard. The girl perked up when she heard his name. Mason Lockwood? As in her Mason Lockwood.

↓↓

"Greetings. Blondie, Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." Damon addressed Caroline and Bonnie as he pulled alongside of the two girls. Raelyn nodded in acknowledgement at Bonnie and glared at the perky blonde she had come to dislike.