002.

DROWNING.
ii. CHAPTER TWO
i may be small,
but i'm sure as hell tough!

"YOU'RE JOKING, tell me you're joking? Damon if you don't tell me you're joking — i'm gonna' give you a concussion

"YOU'RE JOKING, tell me you're joking? Damon if you don't tell me you're joking — i'm gonna' give you a concussion." Raelyn deadpanned as she raided Damon's pantry, which wasn't stocked with any food, much to her dismay. She let out a small grumble as she jumped off of the counter, her clumsiness almost costing her a bloody nose and a broken ankle.

"I can't believe it either! Who knew Matt had a sociopathic brother that's back from god knows where? And let me tell you, he's as annoying as Stefan." Damon gritted his teeth, his calm demeanor gone and replaced with fury.

"So you're telling me that our Matt, has a older brother who might also be attractive? What a dream!" Raelyn grinned when she finally found some sort of food, she quickly opened the complicated seal and shoved a small powdered donut into her mouth.

"Either way, i'm killing him." Damon spoke, doing that crazy eyed thing he always did when he got irritated. Raelyn sighed as she plopped onto the couch, "What? — No! Could you not kill everyone who, ya' know, breathes? I can't make any friends because you end up slaughtering all of 'em."

Damon's lips curved into a smirk, "Are you sure that's the reason?" But it was quickly replaced by a scowl. "Well, let's head on out."

Raelyn sat up from where she was laying on the couch and gave Damon a questioning look. "Where exactly are we going again?"

"I'm going to the Bonfire, and you're staying in my sight. Now that there's another Donovan running around harassing everyone." He spoke as Raelyn stifled a laugh, almost choking on her sweet treats. "Alright, but i'm bringing my donuts."

↓↓

"Raelyn, a little too old to be hanging around school, aren't you?" Stefan grinned as he drank from a red solo cup. Raelyn turned to look at the youngest Salvatore, trying her hardest not to roll her eyes.

"Stefan, a little too stupid to be hanging around me, aren't you?" Raelyn lifted her gaze towards Stefan as she poured herself more alcohol infused punch. Stefan chuckled at her vicious remark, as he stood closer to Raelyn, almost leaning against her when he saw Elena come close. "Excuse me," She said, glaring at both Raelyn and Stefan.

"Elena, hi. What are you doing?" he spoke, swinging his arm around Raelyn's shoulder. "I'm having fun, Stefan. You got a problem with that?" she said before chugging down the alcohol. Raelyn was too busy gazing into the dark and calming woods that she didn't even notice Rebekah pop up beside her.