It's just morning sickness , I use to always be sick in the mornings back when I was a kid and when I was 15 .
So it's probably just coming back , I'll be able to handle it . I'll totally be able to handle it , as long as it don't worry zack anymore then it's already got him worried . After everyone was done eating breakfast , they came in the livingroom . Reji was drinking his usual tea , ans sitting in his usual seat .
" Is kristin gonna be okay? " zeke asked . " Yeah I wanna know to, cause she looks paler then you should . " rui said . " Maybe it's the flu . " sean said .
" I hope not , we wouldn't want her to be sick . " ryan said . " Yes that would be terrible . " reji said . " If she is , I'll be at her side to take care of her . " zack said sweetly . " I promise it's nothing guys , just a little morning sickness . I use to get sick in the mornings when I was little , so I'm fine it'll pass soon . " I said .

And so after a little conversation , the limo arrived and all of us except for reji got in and left for school . I sat next to zack , he was holding my hand the whole ride there . And I couldn't help but think of how sweet he is , he really cares for me .

             * At school *

  We arrived at school , and then everyone dispersed into they're own classes of people . When we dropped zeke off at the middle school , he seemed really worried about me . But I promised him I was fine , and he had left with a smile . Zack said he'd be back at my side , as soon as he gets done with whatever he has to do . And so I'm left at my locker alone , just watching people come and go as they walk by . Soon I'm surrounded by litzy and kayla , and apparently my appearance concerned them .

" You okay kristin? " kayla asked .
" This definitely isn't a vampire thing , it just can't be . " litzy said . " I'm fine , just a little morning sickness . I use to have it as a kid , so I'm fine no need to worry . " I said . " Well to damn bad , we're worrying . " litzy said .  I looked at kayla , and she's got that face that says " a lightbulb above my head just lit up " . And I knew this wasn't good , it just couldn't be good . Cause not all kayla's ideas are good , and I should know .

" Kristin when was the last time you got your 'thing'? " kayla asked . 'Thing'
What does she mean by 'thing'? Wait , she means that 'thing'? What's she getting at? " The week before the wedding , but then I haven't gotten it since . " I said . Litzy seemed to be getting onto what kayla was saying , but I was still clueless as ever . " You and zack didn't use protection on your wedding night did you? " litzy asked .

Wait! I get what they're trying to say! They think I might be pregnant! I might actually be pregnant , cause I haven't gotten that 'thing' since the week before the wedding . And after the wedding night , I haven't gotten it since . " No we didn't . " I said . " You think you be pregnant? " kayla asked . " There's a damn good possibility you could be kristin . " litzy said . They're definitely right , I could be pregnant .
But I might need to take a test , just to be sure I'm right .

" You need to take a test . " kayla said . Litzy got the lightbulb face too , and then she looked at me . " There's a drug store not to far from school , maybe like a couple of blocks away . I'll transport there after second period , buy you a test then transport back and give it to you . " litzy said .
" Thanks litz . " I said . " But promise us you won't take the test until you get home , cause if you take it here then someone could find the test and then might figure out it was yours . " kayla said . " She's right , you need to take it at home . " litzy said .

" Okay I'll take it after school . " I said . " Good , but make sure you tell zack first if it's a positive . " litzy said .
" Yeah , the father of the unborn child should know the news first . " kayla said . " Alright I'll tell him , then his brothers will probably figure it out then I'll tell you guys . " I said .
" Seems like a good plan doesn't it? " litzy asked . " Seems good to me , what bout you kristin? " kayla asked .
" Sounds good to me , I've just got to keep zack from finding out before I even know the results . " I said .

       * Bell rings *

  " I'll see you girls later , litzy meet me in the girls bathroom with the item when you get back . " I said . " I will . " litzy said . And so I walked to class , and the day began .

   * A few hours later / School's out / At D'angelo resident * 

I was the first one out of the limo , then the guys got out . We walked up the stairs and entered the house , I walked upstairs to me and zack's room . Zack stayed downstairs with the others for some reason , but I don't really care for the moment . Once I make it to me and zack's room , I grab the plastic bag from my backpack and rush to me and zack's bathroom . Once I make it into the bathroom , I close the door and lock it . I pull the box out of the plastic bag , and I look at the box .

  " Pregnancy test with result and number of months or weeks of pregnancy "

It read , looks like litzy got a special one . This one is suppose to tell me my results , and if it's a positive then it will tell me how many months or weeks I'm along in the pregnancy .
Hmm , seems like a good one . Okay , now time to take it . So I take the test out of the box , and I take the test .

              * 3 - 5 minutes later *

   Okay , I've waited the 3 to 5 minutes the test requires to decide the result . Now time to see the results , I hope it's not bad . So I walked over to the flipped over test , and I pick it up . I close my eyes as I turned it over to where I could see the result , okay I'll count to 5 and then look at it .
" five... four... three... two... one... zero . " I said as I counted .

I opened my eyes immediately , and I stand there in shock as my result had shocked me . My results are a positive , and i'm 12 weeks along . Holy crap! I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! I'm actually pregnant!
This is good , this is what me and zack wanted . Zack . He's waiting for me to come downstairs , he said he'd get reji to make me some honey tea then he'd snuggle with me so I'd feel better .

He's so sweet , but what's he gonna think about this? I mean he said he wanted kids , but he didn't say if he wanted them this soon . Well , I'm just gonna have to tell him . So wish me luck , cause I'm sure gonna need it .