Chp.18

It was my first time at Disney land and I honestly never want to leave. The roller coasters were so much fun, everything there is perfect even Steven.

Steven and I would hold hands the whole time he would kiss me on the forehead and on the cheek. He is the one, I wasnt sure before but now I'm 100% sure, that he is the one for me.

-end of the day-

Once the day was done I was way to tired and Steven noticed and he picked me up on his back and I told him to wake me up when we get there he agreed, I kissed him on the cheek and let my heavy eyes shut. After a few minutes Steven woke me up... I opened my eyes and it was amazing the bed was huge there was a chandler, dinner table, kitchen, jacuzzi, balcony, the bathrooms were huge, walk in closet... Everything you could ever imagine.

I turn around to thank Steven then suddenly he crashes his lips against mine, I was surprised at first but didn't want to fight it cuz I loved it. I kissed back.

As we passionately made out I rapped my legs around his waist and rapped my arms around is neck. Sometimes breaking the make out sesh to either bite our lips, smile, laugh, or try to say something... It didn't really work cuz we were both out of breathe tbh.

We moved around the room till we eventually made it to the huge bed, he dropped me on it turned off the lights then came back to where he had left me.

As I slowly lift his shirt and pull it off his amazing and muscular body he does the same to me, I unbuckle his belt... Eventually we were completely naked he pulled out a condom and put it on...

He asked for permission and I agreed... Then he put it in me so hard my whole body jerked.