Chp.4

*end of school*

When school was over Steven walked me to my locker once we got my stuff we headed over to the ice cream shop on the corner, about a block away from school. As we ordered our ice cream and sat down. I noticed Steven kept staring at me it was kind of cute. But it made me feel kind of weird at the same time.

So I asked him is everything's okay, he blinked a few times then answered, "yea of course now that your here with me. " I started blushing as I asked then why you staring? He replied with, "who wouldn't your beautiful and, well, your...
Well your...
Perfect. Don't every change, I love you."

I started blushing more, I looked up at him and put my palm on his check and said, "I love you too."

When we were walking out of the ice cream shop, we were holding hands. It was really cute because he kept looking over at me and when I looked over he looked away. Then when I finally got the guts to ask him a question, I did. "Steven," I said. "Do you really like me?" I asked scared of what he might say.

There was a huge moment of silence and we stopped walking when we got to this bench in the middle of the woods there was a small yet rather big pond in front of it with a small bridge on the end as we walked up. He grabbed both of my hands and said, "No."

I looked straight into his eyes as he started smirking. Thinking to myself. Why would he play with my emotions like that, I thought for once that he might like me back, was this a prank are one of his stupid friends hiding in the bush recording right now?!

As I saw his lips part I stayed quite putting my head down in disappointment, thinking about how stupid I am for falling into his games.

Then he put his hand to my chin and raises it so that we were close enough to kiss. I looked straight into his eyes, as we exchange glances he whispers. "I love you." He then closes his eyes and so do I, I get on my tiptoes and our lips touched. It was an amazing moment.

At the most romantic place, we had the most romantic moment, and I was with the most romantic guy.