Am I falling for the demon?

Start from the beginning

"I will bring you some new clothes. And for your hair..." He looked at his desk, and I did the same. There was a big bowl with water.

"Will this help?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes, thanks. Can you just-

"Go, out?" He finished for me and I smiled. "Yes, I can." He added and got out. I took off my shirt and went to the bowl, to wash somehow my hair.

-------------------------------------

After some time I washed my hair, and I was sitting at the desk when Pan came in. And I forgot. I was in my bra. He looked at me and I quickly took the shirt that was beside me and covered myself. Pan licked his lip and looked into my eyes.

"New clothes." He said putting it on the bed. With a last glance at me, he got out in the cold rain. I jumped off the desk and went o bed to see what clothes he brought. He gave me black tight pants, brown leggings, I think a few of his shirts. The first shirt was dark green, the second one dark brown and the third was a nice light green button-up. He gave me some new high brown boots too. I decided to wear brown leggings with a dark green shirt. I put my wet hair in a bun and jumped on Pan's bed. I looked under the bed to see some books and some boxes. I took a book out and opened it. I realized it was about magic. I didn't understand a word. 

"I think that this book is not going to be of any use to you." I head Pan and looked at the entrance of the tent. 

I closed the book as I said "I think that too,"I put the book under the bed again. I turned my head towards Pan and saw him checking me out. I arched a brow at him.

"My shirt looks good on you." He said with a smile making me roll my eyes.

"Tonight is not going to be a very nice night," He said jokingly and went to his little closet under the desk and pulled out a black T-shirt. "It will be really windy, so do not go out." He said taking his wet T-shirt off. My eyes widened as I saw his back. My mouth went dry. His back was a pure masterpiece. Pan's shoulders were wide and strong, his back muscled and full of scars. My eye cough a big scar on his left shoulder blade. Without thinking I got up and walked to him. I was standing behind him checking every scar he had on his skin. He looked over his shoulder at me but didn't say a word.

"How did you get this scar?" I asked touching his scar lightly with my fingers. He tensed up when he felt my touch.

" Do you really want to know?" He asked and I could hear the sorrow in his voice.

"If you let me," I replied and put my hand on his shoulder. He took a deep breath and got up as he put on the black shirt. He obviously didn't want me to look at it any longer.  He turned around and found my eyes.  

"I'll tell you half of my life story." He whispered.

"You can trust me," I said. 

"I never said this to anyone." He mumbled looking away.

"Pan, if you don't want to tell me then don't," I said and he looked back at me. "It's okay." I added with a smile.

"I got it from my "boss". " He started. "My dad sold me to him when I was 11. My boss always beat the hell out of me. One day I wanted to run away and he caught me. He was drunk too. He brought me into a room took a knife out and made that scar. He said- Be happy it's not your face." As if I should be thankful." He said with a sad smirk and looked away from me. I stared at him in pure shock. 

"Pan I'm -

"Don't say it. I know everything, but I don't regret it. Because of that, I'm who I'm." He said still not facing me.  I took his hands in mine.

"I know. But you didn't deserve that." I spoke and he finally looked at me. Silence. I didn't know what to do, so  I just squeezed his hands, hoping he would understand that I'm there for him and I would never, ever hurt him. 

"Well, that's the story of how I got my scar." He said and moved away, making me drop my hands to my side. 

"I wish I knew your whole life story," I mumbled.

"I'm sorry love, but I can't tell you. Not now." He replied while fixing his hair with his fingers.

"I know," I said with a smile and he smiled back, in gratitude. God, that smile was the death of me.

"You are going to sleep in the bed tonight," He suddenly spoke sitting on the chair.

"Pan-

" I said you are sleeping in the bed." He said again calmly. I nodded and lay down on Pan's bed.

I tried to fall asleep but to be in the tent when it's raining, hearing thunder and wind was scary. It felt and sounded as if the tent will be soon flying into the sky. But it made me think. I thought that The weather represents Pan's emotions. I looked at him, but he seemed calm. A loud thunder roared in the sky, and it was so unexpected that it made me scream.  

"Clary what the hell?" Pan asked rubbing his eyes. His hair was a real mess, and his voice was so damn alluring.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I-

"The lighting and the wind, isn't it." He started getting up and sitting next to me.

"Yeah," I said. Then one more loud thunder and I jumped so high that I somehow jumped at Peter, bringing him down to lie on the bed.  I swallowed and looked at him. He was smirking smugly. I rolled my eyes and wanted to get up but, my body didn't move. I felt feeling safe beside Pan. He started at me, waiting for me to move. I slowly tucked myself next to him and under his arm.  His body was tense. But he relaxed and placed his arm around me to keep me set in place. I looked at him to meet his wonderful green eyes. They weren't so dark, and cold. They were warm. I smiled shyly at him, and he returned it. Yep, he will be the death of me. I laid my head on his chest.  I could clearly hear his heartbeat. It was fast, too fast. But I told myself that he at least had a heart. He has a heart, but he has a dark soul. Or maybe, he only has some walls around him. But why is he not letting me in? I mean, he told me some part of his past, not a big one, but an important one. Does that mean he is starting to trust me and to feel safe around me?

"Sleep, Clary."  I hear Pan in a sleepy voice.

"Yes, Peter," I said.

"Goodnight love," He added and I smiled wide.

"Night," I said and cuddled more into him. He started to stroke my back, and it felt so nice. It felt so comforting.

His heartbeat was helping me to fall asleep. dum, dum, dum- I listened. 

dum, dum, dum- it made me sleepy.

dum, dum, dum- it made me feel safe.  

dum, dum, dum- the rain, thunder and wind disappeared. 

dum, dum, dum- It was just him. Just his breathing and heartbeat.  Peter's heartbeat.