Morning Surprises

WARNING! The next few parts will have sexual humor. I'm not making fun of women, or demoting them (y would I even do that if Im a girl?). The next few scenes are made to be FUNNY, I'm not saying anything about women. So butthurt people don't blowup my comments with RUDE UNNECESSARY REMARKS

Now that's out of the way START CHAPTER 2!

++++++++++++++++++++++

First person/your POV

"YOU'RE A HUMAN?!"

Shocked eyes scanned over my human body. It was a surprise to me too! I didn't know I could transform into a human. It felt like I was looking at the world through a new perspective; the perspective of being taller.

"In all honesty I never knew this could happen to me."

"When did you change?!"

"I don't know," Shrugging I poked at my soft stomach. I giggled at the ticklish feeling.

"So you're telling me you RANDOMLY turned human at night and I didn't notice?!" he was clearly getting angry at my lack of knowledge.

"That's how it worked. I went to sleep as a cat, then BAM! I'm human!" I didn't paying attention to my owner as I spoke . "Hey what are these?" I asked curiously and I lifted up the two round mounds that were placed above my stomach.

His face grew even redder.

'Maybe he's sick?' I thought

Before he answered the door swung open.

"Yuu~ Komui-" a redhead entered the room, his attention turned to the scene in front of him.

He was tall and lean. He too, was wearing a similar jacket to the one my owner wore. His left eye was covered up by a black eye patch, and his hair was held up by a green headband. His bright vibrant red hair and the mischievous glint in his eyes all said he was wild. Yet I could easily tell he was hiding something. Maybe it was a hint of sadness, maybe it was longing. What can I say? Dogs may be able to smell fear but cats can smell emotions (a/n: idk if cats can or not).

Suddenly the said man yelled "STRIKE!" both thumbs held out. "Yuu, you sly dog! Never knew you'd make moves on a girl!"

Looking back at my owner, Yuu he was addressed as, a tick mark appeared on his forehead. His hand outstretched towards his sword. But before he could reach it I hopped off the bed and bounded towards the teen.

"Hi I'm (Y/N)!" I pulled him into a hug.

Steam blew out of the redhead's nose and his face flushed with a deep shade of red. Hearts clogged his eyes. His breathing patterns accelerated. Feeling a tremendous amount heat escape from his body I pulled back.

"Are you alright?" I placed the back of my had on his forehead.

His whole body felt as if it was on fire.

Before I could ask him if he was sick, something was draped over my body.

"A jacket?"

Turning around I saw a very flustered Yuu looking to the side.

"Just wear that until you get proper clothes." He grumbled.

"It smells nice. Like a mixture of soba noodles and a distinct manly smell." I thought happily to myself.

The jacket itself was quite long on me, it almost dragged to the floor. The sleeves went past my arm length. Although it was enormous on my form, it was warm and comforting. I felt a sense of security.