[00]

SHE PULLED THE woman toward her, wrapping her arm around her neck from behind her. The woman snarled, struggling to break free. Her jaws snapped at her, causing the brunette to jerk away quickly.

In her haste, she pulled the woman's neck harshly, causing cracks to appear and a squealing sound to erupt.

Her eyes darted toward her companion, seeing him fighting off the boy. She released a laugh, smiling wickedly as she realized that this was the end.

She saw the boy look toward her, just before she smiled alluringly at him once more. Staring into his flaming red eyes, she ripped the head of his lover off. And when he ran toward her, she was already there.

Her hand swung out, and her arm connected with the middle of his neck. Instantly, his head rolled off of his neck, and his body followed soon after. She tossed his cold body to the wolf hovering beside her, and watched as he ripped the boy to pieces.

She turned back to her female enemy, a smile tilting her lips at the sight of her limp body. She strutted forward, before ripping the arms and legs off of the woman, relishing in the rush of power.

Her companion handed her a torch, and she took it into her hands. Looking down at the woman with hair that matched the fire in her hands, she spoke.

"Game over," she whispered, before bringing the torch down and setting the body on fire.

***

i don't know where this came from but i am sO HERE FOR THIS