I had gotten plates and forks , but zack just continued to stare at me .
  " Zack why are you looking at me? " I asked . " What's wrong with me looking at my beautiful wife? " he asked . I blushed faintly , but just enough for me to notice . Why's he got to act that way? He knows it's just gonna make me blush , he's such a butt . But he's mine , so there's nothing to complain about .

So after getting the food onto the plate , I suddenly found myself in strong arms . I looked and I saw zack grinning , what's he up too? He then crashes his lips onto mine , ans I'm stunned with shock . But then I return the kiss favorably with love , and he seemed to like this . But I pushed him back , cause I don't wanna get too far .
" Nope , we're gonna eat breakfast . " I said . He sighed and he grabbed his plate and we went to the table .

                   * 2 hours later *

  I'm in the bathroom putting on my black bikini , zack's in our room putting on his swim trunks . I refused to change in the same room , I'm just not there yet . After I got the top on , I brushed my hair and left it down . I put on my sunglasses , and then I left the bathroom .

I saw that zack wasn't in the room , hmm where'd he go? Suddenly he walked in with two towels , beach blanket and an umbrella . He was wearing sunglasses too , when he saw me he smirked . Then we walked out the back door and walked down the beach , the sand was warm and it felt good against my feet .

When we found the perfect spot , zack set the umbrella up and the laid down the beach blanket . He set our towels to the side , and we stood under the umbrella . He grabbed me and I squealed , this made him laugh .
" Black is such a good looking color on you , are you doing it to tease me? " he asked . " No , I wouldn't . " I said .
He brought his face closer to my ear , and he was grinning . " You look so sexy in that bikini , you should wear it more often . " he said .

I squealed and this only made him laugh , he's so mean 😶 . I managed to get out of his grasp , I took my sunglasses off and ran for the ocean . He ran after me , but I only squealed more . By the time I was waist deep in the ocean , zack has disappeared . I turned and looked around for him , where'd he go? Huh , I wonder where he is . Suddenly I'm grabbed and I start to panic . But I know who it is .
" Zack! " I squealed . " Gotcha ya . " he said . I tried to get away from him , but I couldn't cause he was stronger then me .

I really hate this , stupid lack of strength . Zack loses his footing , and we both fall into the water with a splash . I opened my eyes , and I see that i'm on top of zack . I blushed , but zack just chuckled . How is this funny to him? I don't really know , he's just full of laughs today I guess . He sits up , and we look at each other . He grabs a handful of water , and he pours it on my head .  I gasp and glare at him , he just laughs . Okay , it's so on .

I get some water and pour it over his head , he laughs like he's saying " Now you've done it  " . So I immediately get up and start running , zack gets up starts splashing water at me . I splash water back at him , and before we know it , it's a splash war .

                * A few hours later *

I'm standing knee deep in the ocean , and zack is laying on the beach towel underneath the umbrella . I watched the small waves tumble in and over each other , the slow breeze felt great . And the sun was barely even hurting me , well again I don't even know if I'm a vampire or not so I'll just have to wait and see . Zack seemed a little tired out , so he had went to lay down under the umbrella for a bit . Unlike him , I wanted for stay under the sun and enjoy the sand and ocean .

With the water lapping at my feet , and the sand in between my toes I just felt so relaxed . This is the perfect place to relax and for alone time , I'm glad zack brought us here . It's just so pretty and amazing , zack said next time we go somewhere it's gonna have a jungle and a waterfall where we can go swimming . It sounded cool , so I had agreed to it and said yeah let's do that next time . I wonder what the guys back at the house are doing , I hope ryan isn't making any holes in the walls .

Cause that just upsets reji , cause he doesn't like having to repair the walls . I just hope nobody has attempted to kill each other , cause that'd be bad too . I just hope they're okay , cause me and zack are gonna be gonna  gone for a week and a half . So let's hope things back home aren't in a disaster , that'd what I'm hoping for . Cause once ryan's made , there's really no stopping him unless your some he carries a soft spot for in his heart .
And he does , that soft spot in his heart is for me . I'm like his little sister , that's what he told me .

Suddenly I felt an aching feeling in my throat , and it hurts so bad . I collapsed to my knees , and I knew this was it . That lust for blood was kicking in , but what am I suppose to do? I don't know . " Zack . " I shouted .
He heard me , oh thank god! He looked at me , and saw that I was in this state .  He got up and ran to me , he got by my side and looked at me .

" It's time . " he said . " Ya think . " I said . The ache in my throat only increased it's pain , and it getting so intense that I can't even stand up .
" Bite me . " zack said . " What? " I asked . " The only way to relieve the pain is to bite someone and drink . " he said . Oh , that's what vampires do . I guess this means I'm one then , that's good but this pain is unbearable . I guess I'm gonna have to do it , well here goes nothing .

So I move to his neck , I find a vein once I do , I sink my teeth into it .

            * Night time *

  Me and zack had taken seperate showers , eaten dinner and now I'm getting dressed for bed .
Today was kinda okay , well I'm a vampire! That's news! After earlier and I had latched myself off zack's neck , he checked my mouth and saw that I had fangs . We were both happy in that moment , but I was the most happiest . And now I know what zack's blood taste like , okay that was a bit weird .

Okay I need to get dressed . So I take off shirt and shorts , then I slip on my nightgown .

 So I take off shirt and shorts , then I slip on my nightgown

   ( Here's a picture of kristin's nightgown . )

I brush my hair and look in the mirror , I open my mouth and my fangs were exposed . They were sharp , and they gleamed . It intrigues me , don't know why but it just does . I close my mouth and walked out of the bathroom , when I made it to the bedroom I leaned against the doorframe and put my hand on my hips . Zack lifted his head to look at me , and he laughed . Okay , trying to be sexy is obviously a bad choice .

I wasn't hoping that reaction , but I'll take what I can get . So I walked to the bed with a pout , I layed down and got underneath the covers . But suddenly I'm flipped to where my back is elevated by the pillows , and zack is above me . I looked up at zack , and he was grinning . " What's up with you? " he asked . " I don't know , I tried to be sexy but obviously that failed . " I said . " Not entirely , but your already sexy with everything you say or do . It gets me riled up , and I don't think I'll he holding back much now that we're married . " he said .

I blushed and slapped his chest , he laughed and then pulled me down into his arms . I snuggled up to him , and we just stayed like that until we fell asleep .