Chapter 33

After resting a bit, I packed up my things before going out to cook my dinner. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone in this moment 'cause it seems like today was full of events. I got to admit, I'm a little bit stressed out but I'll probably make it before the lights off. I grabbed my cardigan and put it on, smoothened my hair and went straight to the kitchen. I'm thinking of cooking something less time consuming and get on with it. I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt someone bump my shoulder, I halted and looked at the culprit.

"Wah! I'm sorry. I di-" the blonde boy exclaimed. "Akashi-san!" He started sweating nervously.

I stared at the boy as I rack my brain for his name. "Uhm. Takumi Aldini, right?" I smiled sheepishly.

"H-hai! U-uhm, I'm sorry for bumping into you, Akashi-san. I was looking for my brother." He said worriedly.

"It's fine, Takumi-kun. Why? Are you lost?" I asked him.

"Well, we were about to meet in the kitchen but...yes, I'm lost." He scratched his temple as he looked away, his face flushed. I can only giggle at his cuteness.

"I'm actually on my way there. We can go together if you want." I stopped giggling and smiled at him.

"I-I'd love to, Akashi-san." He said then we started walking. There was an awkward vibe I'm getting from him, though. Maybe he's just nervous, he couldn't stop fidgeting and twitching every time I ask him questions. I get it a lot but it's different coming from him. I'm actually flattered, 'cause I can sense that he has a crush on me and I'm sure of it 100%. If only he knew who I really am.

I glanced at Takumi who is still fidgeting the hem of his chef uniform, lucky him for having his brother with him all the time, supporting and caring for each other. I suddenly felt envious, craving the love of a sibling.

"We're here, Takumi-kun." I stated, quickly changing my mood. "That's your brother,right? Isami-kun?" I pointed the black-haired boy already cooking.

"Thank you, Akashi-san! If you don't mind, I'll go to Isami now." he shyly said. I nodded and smiled. I stood there for a few seconds contemplating if I still want to eat or not. I pursed my lips and stalked out of the kitchen and walked wherever my feet will take me. I need fresh air. I need to figure out what is happening to me, if I continue to be this emotional, I'll never accomplish my goals.

Cold air greeted me as I stepped outside, I continued to walk until I saw a bench beside a tree near the ocean. I seated and stretched out my legs, relaxing my body. I stared at the ocean...so vast...untamed...so mysterious...but too beautiful whether calm or raging.

Random things started to popped in my head. Some issues that involved everything and everyone at Totsuki. I decided to sort all of this before this training ends.

Until now, I still feel that something is wrong, something off. Did Tsukasa and Kobayashi betrayed me? I never talked to them about it yet but I always have this strong urge to clear things with them and Kobayashi. Just like a deer caught in headlights, realization suddenly slapped me, thinking about the possibility of misunderstanding. I realized, I knew them both through and through. Do they really have the guts to do something so despicable? I feel so stupid for not asking them first, I feel so stupid for being a coward.

But I know that even if we clear things up, my plans won't change. Things are already put into motion and I won't do anything to stop it, I will be the one to finish it, I won't let anyone get in my way.
I steeled my conscience and decided to take my first step tomorrow. I have to set my emotional and personal issues aside...for now.

I closed my eyes and breathe in as I reset my mind and temporarily remove unnecessary thoughts...and entered the forbidden part of my consciousness once again, but this time, purposely.

"Missed me? You thought of me a while ago." 

"Well, kind of. I just...*sigh* I'm planning to leave after the Autumn Elections."

"I know. We share the same mind, you know. Even when we were still...how do I put this..."

"Please stop, I didn't came here to discuss the past. I just came to see if you're calm enough. You've caused me a lot of trouble this past few days. I have been in pain...literally. I might have gone blind, you know."

"Heh, I didn't do anything. Don't forget that we're the same."

"Whatever. Just please stop bothering me for a while until it's your time. That's all. I'm going."

"Come again, Kurumi."

I opened my eyes and stood up. I need to return to my room or else I'll be trouble. "Peace in our time." I mumbled as I picked up my pace...Once I am already in my room, I sat in my bed and take out my little notebook from my bag. I stared at the photo that is tucked in between the pages. I don't feel any remorse and sadness anymore. I feel so different...maybe because I already am different.

"If only all of them know who I really am..." I sighed as I took my last glance at the picture before putting it back. "If only all of them know who we really are...Shiromi onee-chan."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: This chapter is a little short and boring...I was a little high on watching 50% OFF Nagisa Scenes..It's freakin' hilarious..He was like "Aye yo homeboy looks like shark week I ain't messin' with that" He was referring to Rin... xD I'll update again tomorrow. :D