Time For Detention.!

It was the end of the day and it feels like time just flew by ugh.  I went to my locker and got my stuff out.  Imogen went home her head was hurting.  I slowly walked to Mr. A's class and went inside I saw him not in there.  I went to the board and wrote Sky Was Here Y'all then went to sit down.  Then Mr. A walked into the room I immediately put my head down.  " I see you made it, " Mr. A said.  " I see you're late, " I said.  " My apologies babehy I had to go get copies for tomorrows lesson plan, "  Mr. A said.  " Yeah, " I said.  " So Miss. Sky why don't you come to sit over here so you can help me figure out what I'm going to do with y'all class tomorrow " Mr. A said sitting at his desk.  I got up and went over to the stool by his desk and sat down with my head still down.  " You're way too beautiful to have your head down.  Pick it up beautiful " Mr. A said.  " Thanks, Mr. A, " I said.  " Look After School hours you can call me August, okay but only you so don't do it in front of none of my other students they'll get jealous, " August said.  " Umm okay, August so what do you want to do, " I said.  "Let's get working on these lesson plan, " August said.  " Okay, " I said.

  So we worked on his lesson plans.  " Alright thank you.  You helped me a lot but you should be getting home it's after 5 O' Clock " Mr. A said.  " Alright I'll see you later, " I said grabbing my purse and keys.  " I'll walk with you out, " Mr. A said.  So we walked out of the building and went our separate ways.  When I got to my car I saw my ex-boyfriend Chris.  " Why are you at my car, " I said.  " Look I miss you, "  Chris said.  " I don't care so just get away from my car, " I said trying to open my door.  Chris grabbed my arm and Pulled me back.  " Chris let go of my arm you're hurting me, " I said pushing him.  " Naw you want to play games lets play them, " Chris said pushing me against my car door and kissing me.  " Get off me, " I said trying to push him off.  Chris tore the side of my pants and the back of my crop top.  " YO GET THE FUCK OFF HER "  I heard someone yell pulling Chris off me and punching him.  I fell to the floor and cried.  August was beating Chris up and then made him leave.

  " Are you okay? " August asked hugging me.?  " I'm fine thanks for helping me, " I said.  " Look I'll follow you home just to make sure you make it there safely.  Is that okay " August asked.? " Yeah sure, " I said.  I got in my car and drove home and August followed behind me.  I pulled up in my drive-way and he pulled up and the curb. August got out and walked me to the door.  " Thanks for helping me today I really appreciate it, " I said.  " No problem babehy I'll see you tomorrow at school right, " August said with questioning look.?  " Yea sure I should be there, " I said smirking.  " Alright beautiful I'll see you tomorrow and tell your parents, I'm sorry your home so late, " August said.  " My parents died a couple years ago in a car crash I live alone, " I said frowning.  " I'm sorry sweetie I didn't know.  Look I'll see you tomorrow.  I didn't mean to bring that up " August said walking away.  " August wait please, " I said running after him.  He got in his car and drove off.  Ugh.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I went in the house made me something to eat took a shower and went to sleep.  I'll talk to August tomorrow.