Over the next couple of years it was ok. They taught her how to hunt and how to fight. They were like a family untill one day when everything changed.

They locked her in a room, which she was not able to break free from. She was scared. The only thing in the room was a metal table. Dimitri came in then and she asked what was going on.

"Just go lay on the table." He said coldly.

"W-why?" She questioned.

"Just do it!" He growled out.

She did as she was told and layed on the table. She got strapped down onto the table by something she couldn't break. Mikale came in clad in all white. Like a doctors suit. She could feel something wasn't right and screamed.

Since that day one she had been experimented on. Trying to block everything out. They would test out different ways to make her stronger. She is now stronger than ever and even has some powers. She can move from one place to another just by thinking of that place. She can eat human food and doesn't need a lot of blood to live. She can also hide her presence and can changer her eye color. Though with her new found powers she could still not escape. Whatever was holding her down canceled out her powers.

Then suddenly everything just stopped. Dimitri and Mikale stopped showing up. She was alone. Strapped to the table for so long. Years passed and still no sign of the guys. No sign of anything. That is untill one day she heard voices.

"Guys! C'mon we have to check all the rooms before we can tear this shit-hole down!" A gruff voice said. Avery could hear doors opening and closing. They were getting closer and closer.

"Cheif this one is locked!" Said a voice right outside of the room she was in. She made sure her eye color was a normal brown and that she was breathing. She cleared her burning throat a couple of times.

"H-HELP!" She shouted as best she could.

"Hey did you hear something? Guys shut it!" The man said. Everything got quiet so she tried again.

"HELP!"

"I think its coming from this room." He told them. He tried to open the door again but it was locked.

"Help me get this door down."

When the men finally knocked the door down and barged in they saw a girl laying on the table who looked to be around 17 years of age.

They rushed over to her asking if she was alright.

"I'm o-okay. Just t-tired and thi-thirsty." Avery said.

"OK. We'll get you out of this. Whats your name and age?" The man asked then turned and told another to call the police.

"My name is Avery and I'm 14 years old." She told him as he used his tools to get off the restraints.

He looked up at her in disbelief.

"Honey, Avery, you have to be older than just 14." The man told her. He reached in his bag and got out something shiny so she could see her reflection. She did look older. But that was impossible. She was a vampire! She wasn't supposed to age!

"O-oh sorry. That's how old I was when they got me." She said handing him back the shiny thing.

"It's ok."

"What year is it, if you do not mind my asking?" Avery asked the dear man.

"It's 2011." He said. She could feel her eyes go wide with disbelief. She was born in 1895 and got turned in 1909 so that made her 102 years old!

"R-right, um, I am 17 years of age, sir." She stuttered out.

"Please call me Tom." He said and she nodded her head.

Sirens were heard in the background and Tom told her everything will be alright. She was carted off to a hospital. Where she was to she was in Forks, Washington.

As she was waiting in a room in a white gown, a doctor came in she noticed right away he was a vampire and growled her eyes changing back to the read color.

"What do you want?" She hissed out.

"Avery, I am Carlisle Cullen, and I'll be your doctor. You have nothing to fear." He told her slowly as he made her way over to her. She looked him up and down and realized he was telling the truth. Her eyes changed back into the normal brown color.

"I am very sorry for acting like that, sir." She said softly.

"Avery are you thirsty?" He asked her.

"Why, yes sir, I am."

"Stay right here and I'll get you a drink. Then you can tell me what happened to you ok?"

"Alright."

With that the doctor left while pulling out his cell phone to make a call.