Chapter 2

When Avery woke up she realized she didn't know where she was. Avery tried to get up but was bound down by what she realized what rope. Her arms were tied up by her head, her feet apart and tied to each corner, rope was tied around her middle. She was laying on something hard and metal. Avery tried to scream but was stopped by the sudden burning in her throat.  She looked around the dark room. Nothing. Absolutely nothing was in it. The door opened and in walked the man from the woods. He wasn't alone though, he was with some other man who was wearing a white lab coat.

"Oh, your awake, Avery." The man in black said with his fake nice tone. "How do you feel?"

"Wh-who a-are yo-you?" She could barley get out with the burning in her throat.

"Oh, how rude of me. My name is Dimitri." He said then gestured to the man in white. "And this is Mikale."

"Hello, Avery. Do you know what you've become?" Mikale asked as he walked over to her brushing his knuckles over her cheek.

"Wh-what do y-you me-mean?" She questioned trying to move away from his touch.

He crouched down and whispered in her ear, "You, my dear, are a vampire."

For some reason she didn't doubt what the man said. It didn't make sense to her though. Why her? Out of all the people in the world, why did they choose her?

"N-no" She said refusing to believe.

"Then let me ask you a simple question." The man said. "Are you thirsty?"

Avery nodded her head. She was unbelievably thirsty. Mikale nodded his head to Dimitiri who then walked out of the room. In a blink of the eye he was back with a glass full of a dark liquid. He slowly walked over to Avery and and wafted the smell in her face. A growl came up her throat. It smelled delicious.

"Would you like some Avery?" Dimitiri asked.

"Yes" Was her reply.

He tilted the cup over her mouth, letting the liquid flow over the side like a waterfall into her mouth. Once it hit the back of her throat she swallowed. Not only did it smell delicious but it also tasted delicious. She wanted more of it. So much more. She felt as if she was in a desert in desperate need of water. Once the cup was out and she drank the last bit, Avery closed her eyes. The retched burning was gone.

"Do you know what you just drank?" She heard Dimitri ask. She slowly opened her eyes shaking her head. "You, my dear, just drank blood. Delicious isnt it."

That stunned her. Not possible! How could she drink blood? Avery kept shaking her head in disbelief.

"Still don't believe it?" Mikale asked. He reached up and took off the ropes that were restraining her hands. "If you were a normal human than you should not be able to rip the rope off of you. Try it darling."

Avery looked from him to her hands then down to the rope. She gripped it and tugged. The rope easily broke in her hands. She sat up shaking her head. No! No! NO! She grabbed the rope that bound her feet and pulled. Both came off with ease.

"Just accept it darling. Accept what you are." Mikale said while patting her head. He took her hand and helped her stand on the ground. He walked her over to the mirror. She gasped at her appearance. Red eyes instead of brown. Her hair was shinier then ever. She was paler. She looked beautiful.

"What now?" She whispered. "What do I do now?" She looked to Dimitri.

"Well, Avery, how about I show you what you are capable of?" He said softly. Avery just nodded her head. Dimitri and Mikale walked her out of the room.