Klaus Vs Damon

Elena's POV

I get in the passenger seat of Klaus's car, and try to stop the the tears from flowing down my cheeks but I can't help it.

"Elena luv what's wrong?"

Klaus asks

"It's nothing. It doesn't matter."

I answer avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look at me"

He says grabbing my hand, and I turn my face so my eyes meet his, and his face immediately turns from concerned and caring to rage, and I look at him confused.

"What?"

I ask through the tears.

"He-did he hit you!?"

He asks and I can tell he's about ready to explode with anger. I look in the car mirror and see a huge red mark on the side of my face.

"I'm gonna kill him"

When he says that his eyes turn a bright yellow, he gets out of the car and I follow behind, afraid of what he might do to Damon.

"Stay here!"

He says opening and slamming the front door. I focus and try to listen in on what's going on, but all I can hear is glass shattering and punches being thrown, I mean Damon does deserve it, but Klaus might actually kill him. I rush inside and see Damon pinned to the floor and Klaus is overtop of him holding a wooden stake to his chest.

"Klaus don't!!"

I yell and vamp over to him.

"Give me on good reason why I shouldn't end him right now!?"

He yells back and I grab the stake.

"Because I'm asking you not to."

I say calmly and he looks up at me then back at Damon, he snaps his neck and throws the stake to the side, I sigh in relief. He walks over to me and puts a hand to my cheek examining it.

"Klaus I'm fine. I'm a vampire we heal."

I remind him.

"I know"

He says smiling and he offers me his arm.

"Shall we?"

He asks and I nod.