Secrets

A/N
I'm sorry to keep you all waiting so long for a new chapter I've just been really busy, but now school is out! And I have plenty of time to write new chapters! I hope you guys like it!

My heart drops and my blood pressure rises. Who the hell does he think he is?

"Klaus? As in the guy who killed my aunt Jenna , tried to kill my brother multiple times and used me as a personal blood bag for your hybrids!?"

I say with narrowed eyes. A smirk forms on his lips.

"Oh come on love let's not focus on the bad. We had some pretty good times"

He replies winking.

"Ugh you disgust me! All the memory's I have of you are of pain!"

I say through gritted teeth.

"Well of course they are considering I compell-"

"What the hell are you doing back here Klaus?"

Damon asks coming up behind me, interrupting Klaus.

"Aw Damon! What's the matter? Afraid I'm going to steal Elena from you again?"

Klaus says with that annoying crooked smirk on his face. What's he talking about? I look at Damon with confusion all over my face.

"Will someone like to tell me what the hells going on?"

I ask looking back and forth between both of them.

"Actually I was just leaving. See ya around love"

He says grabbing my hand and kissing it. Then he's gone. I quickly pull away and grab Damon's arm.

"Let's go back inside"

He says tugging me with him.

"No Damon! I want to know what's going on! What did he mean by "steal her away from you again"?"

I ask crossing my arms.

"I'm not doing this right now Elena."

By the look on his face I know I should leave the subject alone but I can't.

"I just want the tru-"

"DROP IT ELENA"

He yells at me. Damon has never yelled at me before over anything. So this has to be serious.

"You know what I think I'm just going to go home"

I say getting my keys out of my purse

"Tell Caroline I got sick or something"

I continue then start walking towards my car.

"Elena I'm sorry"

He says grabbing my hand and spinning me around to face him.

"If you were really sorry you wouldn't keep secrets from me."

I say after a moment of hesitation then jerk my hand away.