1

"Is someone sitting here?"

He looked up to Minhyuk who was holding his tray. He stared at him, shocked. It's not like no one has ever sat with him. He just didn't expect him to sit with him.

"Hello?"

"No one is."

Minhyuk smiled and sat beside him bowing a bit. Hyungwon cleared his throat and continued eating. The silence was deafening, the awkward atmosphere makes him want to crumple his cola can in annoyance. But no words would slip off his mouth.

"How was your first day?"

What a stupid question. He thought, but what else would he ask anyway?

"It was fine. Our class seems chill."

Hyungwon nodded in acknowledgement. The silence came back, the urge to crumple his cola can is strong, this time flipping his tray includes as well. He's never this quiet. Was he intimidated? Shy? He has no idea.

"Hey"

He looked at Minhyuk, confusion in his face.

"Yes?"

"Don't you think that girl behind us is so noisy? She won't stop blabbering."

And with that, he smiled. Who would've known that he wasn't the only one.

He wouldn't mind if it was only the two of them.

-

They talked a lot since that day, they could almost never be separated. They found comfort in each other's presence, and Hyungwon found it nice. Does he find it good too? He wonders. One thing he noticed was, he was smiling often nowadays.

Days blew so quickly. Saturday. Dance Studio.

Hyungwon was sitting on the floor, earphones plug in his ears drowning in his own world. Dancing his mini choreographies in his mind as he close his eyes nodding to the beat. He didn't notice someone came in.

The new comer sat beside and smiled. He's so into it. He thought. 2 more hours to spare. He decided to close his eyes and rest for a bit, waiting for the dance instructor to come.

As he swims to the depths of his slumber, Hyungwon opens his eyes as the music stops. He rubs his eyes and stared at the mirror, slowly widening with the figure beside him.

"Minhyuk?"

He whispered, afraid to wake him up. He never thought he attended this class. He stared at him, not really knowing a good reason not to. Just as he was in trance his phone fell from his lap making a thud. Oh shit. He muttered.

"Who would've thought you curse too."

He stared at Minhyuk and chuckled.

"Why are you here?"

"Uh...I wanna dance."

"That's great!"

He smiled, but that smile soon faded when he noticed the blonde one not smiling at all. What's with the sad face? He asked him.

"The thing is that...I can't dance."

"Nonsense! Anyone can dance!"

He pulled him up and made his way through the center.

He smiled and said.

"Just balter."