Chapter 5: End

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Soon we left to go to Konoha. Man.... For now Zetus said that the Akatsuki and Konoha was at a truths.

"Where do you want to go first?" Pein said.

"Um... Maybe..." I was thinking.

"Who f***ing cares! Lets go kill-" Hidan was stopped by Kakuzu who punch him.

"It's about (y/n) right now." Kakuzu glared.

"I mean she is perfect, nice, and you know... pretty hot." Hidan was stopped. "YOU HEARD NOTING!"

We all sweat dropped.

"Maybe... we should... go out for some food?" I asked.

"That sounds nice." Konan smiled.

Deidara hold onto my hand and whisper something in my ear.

"If we see Rin and Tobi, we can make them jealous, un." He smrik.

I laugh.

"Who says I want to be pretending to be with you?"

"Cause, unless you want someone else?" He laugh.

He was right.... I didn't know Itachi that well, Kisame was the same, Kakuzu was like Mr. Krabs, Sasori was to emotionless, Konan was a girl, Hidan was a pervert, and Pein... well he was fine.

"I have Pein!" I smiled.

"You have what?" Pein walk over.

Deidara started to laugh.

"Tobi is seeing another girl." He said.

"Oh, I can help. Tobi is always sayin that he is a good boy." Pein smiled.

"I guess I have Deidara and Pein then." I sweat dropped.

"You make it sound like its a bad thing, un." Deidara said.

"It is... Just kidding!" I laugh.

They all smiled and we went on with our trip. We enter a café. It was quite nice, even though I been here at least.... 100 or maybe a 1,000 times. But as soon as we enter we saw Tobi and Rin feeding each other. I started to get so mad!!! I walked up to them, before I did Zetus stopped me.

"Just wait." he whisper.

I nodded.

"Table for 8." Itachi said emotionless.

The waitress started to form heart eyes for Itachi. We got our seats, and sat down. Pein and Deidara was both sitting nexts to me, when Konan was sitting across form me. It wasn't so soon that Tobi and Rin notice that we were here.

"I thought you said that she wasn't going to come." I heard Rin said.

"I know... She is here with the Akatsuki.... Anyway she doesn't notice us." Obito smiled and kiss her on the cheek.

I tried not to cried, or to get mad.

"(Y/n) calm down.... We got you." Pein said.

I nodded as I looked over to Deidara. He smiled at me.

I started to blush.

"Remember what I said, some people in the Akatsuki like you more than a friend, un." Deidara smirk.

Obito POV

I couldn't believe that the Akatsuki was HERE! I even told (y/n) that she shouldn't come! She was basically ruining my date with Rin! But then again... she is my girlfriend... BUT since I have Rin, I can dump her... Right? She doesn't love me right? After what I did to her... and I made her life... d-depr-ress...