Chapter 2: Liar.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

When I was done, I took off his mask.

"O-Obito...." I said rubbing his right cheek.

"What happen..." I said with tears in my eyes.
"A rock fell on me." He said as he wiped his tears.
"IN SO SORRY!!!" I hugged him.
Then he put me in a embrace.
"For what?"
"For saying crap when I last saw you." I hugged him.
"Why didn't you come back sooner!!! You know you put me though lots of pain, depress, and sadness?" I cried.
"You shouldn't have Lied!!!"
"I'm sorry!!! I know... I just.... needed to.. kill Kakashi." He said.
My eyes widen.
"K-kill? WHY!!! When you were gone, soon Minato died, and Kakashi was the only person who help me though my Depression. AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL HIM?" I yelled.
"I need to. He killed Rin." Obito said.
"Kakashi told me the story.... and All you think about is RIN!!!" I scream.

Obito slapped me.
"DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT RIN LIKE THAT!!!" Obito yelled.
"Heh... I don't need you. Your a liar... I thought I would still like you.... Kakashi.. is a better friend, then you will ever be..." I said crying.

"Hey, what's going on?" Kakashi came over.
"O-obito..." Kakashi stopped.
"Come on (y/n), let's go. I don't want you to see this Idiot." Kakashi took my hand.
"WAIT!" Obito yelled.
"Are you and Kakashi dating?"
"NO!!! HE'S SUPER NICE!!! I don't think I could ever loved someone who   been their for me... He's like a brother.."

"Whatever... I know you still love me." Obito smrik.
As I walked away from Obito, I pause.

"I would never loved a person like you, who made me depress, who lied about his death, and loves another girl.... Who is DEAD!!!" I yelled and turn back to him.

"Go. I don't want to see you ever again." I said cold.

Obito POV
Instead of making (y/n) happy, i made her sad. Fuk.... She was more cold.... Just to think this was all my fault.... Maybe I don't like Rin anymore... Maybe I like (y/n)....

Again, she is walking away with Kakashi....
When will I ever learn to relized that I love her...

Time-skip. Sleep.

After that Obito incident, I had ramen with Naruto, went shopping with Sakura, and Train with Sasuke.

I went to bed. When I woke up.. I was in a totally new room.

"Ah... You up." I turn to look at a guy. Obito....
"Get away." I said.
"Shh... when we are here, you must call me Tobi. This is the Akatsuki hide out." He whisper.
"GET ME OUT!!" I yelled, until Obito out his hand on me.
"They won't kill you... they know that your a friend. So shhhh!!!" He kiss me and left.
I put my head where he kissed me.
I walk out of the room, and went to the living room.
"Ahh.. so this is (y/n)!! Tobi said he missed you and couldn't stop talking about you, so we took you." A guy with piercings said.
"I'm Pein, nice to meet you. I'm the Akatsuki's leader. That's Hidan," he pointed to a guy with sliver hair."that's Konan." He pointed to a girl with purple hair with a flower."that's Sasori." He pointed at a red head. Well, you get the point.

"Your Itachi?? Itachi Uchiha???" I question.
He nodded.
"My friend is your brothers student." I smiled.
"I see, have you meet Sasuke? How's he doing?" Itachi question.
"I have!! Very emotionless.... and very mature that his age..." I said.
They all sweat drop.
"That sounds like him..." Itachi smiled.

"Your very pretty!" I heard a girl voice....

"Hi, I'm Konan. I'm glad that there is a girl here... Boys can be so... Troublsome..." She laugh.

"Tobi wants (y/n) to see Dei-senpai!!!" Obito said in a rather high pitch voice.

"What, un." Deidara looked at Obito.