*•*

5-24-16
12:00am
Laura
Ross

"Me and the band will have to stay a bit longer than planned at rehearsals, I'll see you in the morning."

"Again?"

"I know, but it's important we get this down though, our fan base has gotten bigger than we anticipated and we have to perfect this."

"Yea, I get it. I just miss you. We started living together to be closer and I just feel as if we're achieving the opposite."

"You have to understand where I'm coming from Laura, I'm busy. Let it go. You're acting like a bitch."

"Okay ass hole, I'm sorry for wanting to cuddle with my boyfriend. That's my bad. God forbid that I actually love you. I'll leave you to it your highness. Goodbye."

"That's not what I was implying. I'm sorry."

Read at 12:12am

"Laur?"

Read at 12:20am

"I didn't mean that."

Read at 12:25am

"Baby girl, I'm sorry."

Read at 12:32am

"Please answer me."

"You're sleeping on the couch for the whole week. No talking to me, no touching me, no kissing me, and definitely no sex. Fuck off asshole."

"I'm not sleeping on the couch Laur."

"You're right you don't deserve to be in my presence, I'm spending the week at Vanessa's"

"Baby girl, I'm sorry. Please I can't live without you."

"Should've thought about that before you called me a bitch."

"Laura I'm so fucking sorry. I'm just stressed..I need you."

"Well I guess your hand is going to have to do the job this week, because you really fucked up Ross, big time. I'll see you in a few days. Bye"

"I didn't mean it."

"I'm giving you what you wanted Ross. Love you Rockstar."

"I didn't want this, at all. I love you too baby girl, that's why I'm not letting you leave."

"I'm leaving Ross , just for a week."

"We'll see about that.😏"

Read at 1:00am

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

AN/ I have a new Raura fic out. It's a song fic book. The first chapter is up you should check it out.