Night

3-25-16
12:00am
Ross' Pov: slightly rated R 👅💦😂😉😏

I'm literally freaking out. I texted Laura I love her and she hasn't said anything back yet. I get up to get a quick snack and hear my phone buzz. I literally leap across the room to read it.

"Wait, you do? No nvm don't answer through text I'm coming over."

Shit what if she doesn't love me back?

What if she's coming over to break things off?

What if she only got with me to avenge her friend, whose heart I broke and in return breaks my heart?

No she told me she hated her.

What if she's not really Laura and is some prankster in a costume?

No, we fucked and there's no way that's a costume.

I hear my phone buzz again just as I hear a knock on the door. I grab my phone and jog to see who's at the door.

Standing there is the tiny bundle of sexiness I call my girlfriend. Wearing nothing but one of my shirts I left at her house and some NIKE shorts.

"Sup Rockstar, some idiot texted me and confessed their love. How dumb is that? Especially since I live next door to said idiot." She smirks and steps inside under my arm.

She's so damn short.

"Lucky for him I'm just as idiotic and did the same thing." My eyes widen and I open my text.

After I read it and reread it and reread it again I look at Laura, who is now propped up on the kitchen counter swinging her legs back and forth. I walk over to her and stand between her legs holding her waist.

She leans back on the palms of her hands and looks at me, still holding that damned smirk on her face.

"Ya know, I find it hilarious how amazing you are. You're smart, generous, caring, romantic, hot, and everything else great in the world, yet you worry about things such as, if I love you back."

Our eyes connect for a second then mine begin to trail down her small body. Is she fucking kidding me?!

"Laur, my worry is warranted. You're flawless, and I'm not the only one who thinks so. I've wanted you for so long and when senior year came and we all took completely different paths I was certain I would never get my chance with you. So when some bossy lady walks up and demands-"

"I asked nicely...at first. And I am not bossy."

"Yea sure, anyway, when some bossy lady demands extra chocolate syrup on her already drowned sundae I was shocked and so damn glad it was you." I sigh and look her in the eyes and squeeze her ass earning a cute gasp.

"So yes, I worry that the flawless model who ignored me all of high school even though she was the only girl I really wanted attention from, loves me back." She bites her lip and smiles.

"Well I guess I should start by saying, I love you Ross Shor Lynch, and you're fucking mine." I grin so hard I might break my face.

"I Love You, Laura Marie Marano, and you're all mine." I lower my head and trail kisses down her jaw until I get to her hot spot on her neck.

She moans and my hand moves up to go under her shirt and squeeze her boob.

Her breathing increases and she's left panting. Thank you God for her not wearing a bra to bed. She arches into me as I lift her/my shirt enough to access her boobs.

My mouth moves to suck a nipple into it and her moans are all I hear.

All I need.

And all I crave.

Our centers are rubbing against each other clothed. I detach from her chest and drop her shirt connecting our lips in a fiery kiss.

Her arms are still on the counter, holding her up. I slip my hands in her shorts and underwear teasing her. She moans out a "fuck". And grinds against my hand.

"You're all mine Marano." Our eyes lock and she bites her lip, throwing her head back as I begin fingering her.

"I'm all yours Lynch." She's panting and I just can't get enough of her.

The rest of the night was ours. And we enjoyed every single second of it.

Trust me.