Not an update

I'm just going to rant all I want rn bc I am so omg posses like wowie..

Okay so, idk why but my family is literally crossed the line rn because one they always tell me to do ridiculous things especially my uncle..

He thinks he's all that just because he can play the piano and is older than me and is a fat fuck with his 12 year old son who is my cousin and is a pain my ass.

God.. he always says "you can't play guitar you have to know this and that and I can play better."

Then when I hear him play I'm just like -_- bruh wtf I'm younger than you obviously but I can play better than that.

And he acts like he's a musician and I'm like bitch stop eating oreos and get off the couch and go get a real job.

Then my mom bitches at me everyday complaining and comparing me to my friends especially my best friend.

And she says "boys only like girls who take care of themselves."

😂😂😂😂😑😑

Bitch stfu I have a man and I do take care of myself and my man treats me like a queen and I treat him like he's my king so yeah stop complaining.

God I hate it so much.. my mom does this all the time and she tells my dad everything and then they make me feel insecure by saying you're fat and you can't do this or that.

And they wonder why I make a bitch face at them every time I'm around them.. -_-

Then my dad just gets mad for everything so does my mom and they sometimes hit me.

Soon, I'm going to have to find a job in high school to start helping for the bills and shit because my dad is too lazy to work.

Now I'm going to have to do everything because that's how life is.

And yeah..

Sorry guys.. I just had to get that off my chest.. 😓

I'm just so stressed and I try my best to relax but half the time can't.

I literally get spams of messages of my friends and my boyfriend asking if I'm okay or like if I'm stressed or if something happened.

I just say yeah I'm fine but my ride or die, my sis,my best Fran, I tell her I'm not okay and that I'm stressed bc I don't want them to worry.

They're like my family and my friend adi, Shane and nate they're like the brothers I wish I had.

Oh well..

Anyways as always! Until next chapter!! So long!!!