Competition!

Delirious's POV-
  I woke up and looked at the clock. 8:48. Wow, that's the first time I woke up that early. I smelled pancakes and syrup so I went downstairs to see everyone sitting down. "Good morning. Why do you guys get up really early?" "Because we're kind of used to it." Said Craig. "FOOD IS READY!" Evan yelled. Everyone than sat down and started eating. "Hey Tyler. Turn on the TV." Evan said. Tyler slowly walked towards the TV and turned it on. Everything was normal. Once we finished we decided to play some video games and then there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" I said.

I walked to the door and opened it to see a pretty lady thats about 20 years old and blond. "Hello, how can I help you?" "Hi do you know a guy named Evan? I'm looking for him and he's somewhere around here." I didn't trust her because maybe she might be a fan and probably Evan doesn't want to deal with that or anyone as a matter of fact. "No sorry." "Okay it's fine. Hey do you want to hang out sometime? I know this really cool club we can go to." "Yeah sure. When do you want to meet?" "How about Saturday and I'll come here and we can go?" "Yeah sure, but I want to bring my motorcycle with me so I can follow you." "Yeah that seems like a plan. Well see you Saturday!" "Bye." I closed the door and went back to the couch where I was sitting. "So who was it?" Evan asked. "It was no one just a lady. And I may have a date with her." Everyone was saying cool and how was she and all of that stuff except for Evan. He had a sad and angry face for some reason. "Is Evan jealous?" Lui said with his childish voice. "No I'm not jealous. I can get more bitches than all of y'all combined." 

"Well I guess you have competition since Delirious here is also good looking." Nogla said. I gave Evan the death glare and he gave me the death glare also. "Let's make this a challenge. Who ever gets 10 phone numbers first win's..." I was trying to think but Evan beat me to it. "If you win I can buy you a teddy bear and if I win you buy me an owl plushy." I gasped. "TEDDY BEAR!!" Everyone laughed and then we started doing the challenge.
<Time skip>

Vanoss's POV-
I already had 9 phone numbers. I just need one and I'm done. Once I reached another lady she gave me her phone number. THE LAST ONE! Owl plushy here I come. I started running towards Lui who was the one that I have to give the phone numbers to but then I saw Jonathan running too. He saw me too and we both ran as fast as our legs can carry us. Lui put his hand out so it's now who ever touches his hand wins. I was reaching for it but also Jon. I touched his hand but also Jon. Is it a tie? "It's a tie!" Lui said with his squeaker voice. "So if it's a tie then what?" I asked. "It means you both get to buy the toy." Tyler said. "Fine. Let's go Jonathan you owe me an owl plushy." "And you own me a teddy bear." He said in a as-a-matter-of-fact voice.
Time skip to store•

We finally made it to the store and Jon immediately had eyes for a HUGE teddy bear. "Want that one!"

 I looked and it was bigger than an eight year old

I looked and it was bigger than an eight year old. "Okay but you'll have to buy me a big owl plushy for this." He said yes and I asked how much for the teddy bear. "It's going to be $150." I was king of shocked but not that much because I remembered some teddy bears cost like $300. I bought it and handed it to Jon. He laughed and hugged it. I think it's probably half of his size. "Okay now you need to buy my owl." "Yeah, yeah I know." We where walking for like 10 minutes and I finally saw a big owl plushy. "I want that one!" I pointed and we went towards it and Delirious paid for it. "How much was it?" "$150 so we're even."

•Time skip to the mansion•Delirious's POV-  We finally made it home and I was still hugging my teddy bear

Time skip to the mansion•
Delirious's POV-
We finally made it home and I was still hugging my teddy bear. "I'm going to name my teddy bear teddy." "That simple?" "Yeah I don't care. It's going to be his name." Once we entered the guys looked at the bear then at the owl. "How much did that cost?" Craig asked amazed. "$150 each so we're even." I said while sitting on the couch still hugging my teddy. "I want gummy bears!" Lui said with his squeaker voice. "How about we go get candy and watch a movie?" Nogla said. Everyone agreed and we went to get candy. We got into the car and went to the store.
Time skip to when they arrive home•

We all sat down and decided what to see. We where arguing and trying to choose between action movie or a horror movie.
Action movie:
•Vanoss
•Nogla
•Craig
Horror movie:
•Delirious
•Lui
•Tyler
The reason why Vanoss, Nogla, and Craig want an action movie is because they're being little bitches and get scared easily by horror movies. While me, Lui, and Tyler love horror movies. That gave me an idea. "How about if we put our names in a little box and someone chooses a name to see who gets to choose the movie?" Everyone agreed finally. We out all of our names in a little box and I get to choose the name. "Alright! Here but DON'T peak in the box" Vanoss exclaimed. "I won't don't worry about it." I put my hand in the box and shuffle the names until I grabbed one. "Who did you choose?" Said nogla. "IT'S-
▪️▫️◼️◻️▪️▫️◼️◻️▪️▫️◼️◻️▪️▫️◼️◻️▪️
CLIFFHANGER!! Sorry but I just couldn't help myself. Well I hope you like the new cover for the story. PEACE!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻